What you’ll learn
- What to research and prepare before the Product Manager job interview
- How to build up confidence
- How to develop the right mindset to try again and again with optimism
- How to present your salary expectations
- How to answer most common Product Manager job interview questions,
- What are those questions actually asking
- The necessary Product Management theory and practical advice for those questions
- Hot to tackle an unexpected question
- At least basic Product Management knowledge will help you understand all the learning of this course. Otherwise, please start with my “Great Product Manager” course first!
Win your Product Management job interview with Big Tech’s PM Save time with this practical Product Management course! My first course, the “Great Product Manager” helped over 160 people start their Product Management dream jobs in companies like Adobe, Amazon, Microsoft, PayPal, Mercedes-Benz, and Zalando! This is a follow-up to this work to make sure you will rock your Product Management job interview and get the job!
Hi! I am Dr Bart, Senior Product Manager at Microsoft and getting where I am now was a great challenge! In fact, it took years of learning and developing to develop the right skill set. One of those skills is the ability to give a great performance and the right answers in a job interview!
Whatever you did, however great of a Product Manager you are, there is always the final potential stop of a job interview. A lot of things can go wrong there! Unfortunately, you don’t have control over everything that happens in that room or over the call. That’s why you need to do your best with the elements you can control.
Here is where this course comes in! After completing it you will:
- know what to research and prepare before the job interview,
- build up confidence,
- have the right mindset to try again and again with optimism,
- be ready for the most common Product Manager job interview questions,
- have great answers you can rehearse for those,
- know exactly what each of these questions asks (they are often really asking for a completely different thing!),
- have refreshed the theory on the key Product Management topics,
- have a plan to tackle an unexpected question
- …and many more!
In this course, I have put everything I know about winning job interviews, both in terms of knowledge as well as being mentally prepared. Those interviews, when failed, can take a big toll on you. Why suffer if you can easily avoid it? I will help you prepare to deal with that!
As for the knowledge part; I’ve spent weeks of research to make sure I craft the list of the most meaningful and common Product Management questions. Most importantly, I made sure I uncover their real meanings and present to you, what you need to say to crack those questions!
Don’t wait, enroll and make sure you will perform brilliantly in your next job interview!
If you have any questions, please reach out to me on LinkedIn or Udemy. I will be more than happy to answer, but in the meantime, here’s a quick FAQ:
1. Why 42 questions?
it’s just how my research shaped up – 42* made sense in terms of universal and practical usability. If I missed something really important, I will add additional answers to my YouTube channel!
2. Do I need to take the “Great Product Manager” course first?
No, though this course is a follow-up, it was also built as a standalone program.
3. Should I take this course if I already completed the “Great Product Manager” course?
If you are looking for a new Product Manager position, yes!
4. Is it completely new material or is there some overlap with the “Great Product Manager” course?
There is around 20-30% of overlap in general topics between the two courses. However, it’s 100% original, revised material with new, recontextualized, and rethought videos delivered in a way to help you best perform in the job interview.
*If you’ve read “Hitchhiker’s Guide to Galaxy” book, I can also tell you that 42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. That includes the answer to the question “How many questions do I need to know to win my Product Management job interview?”. If not, go read the book, it’s a great, light comedy!
Who this course is for:
- Professionals planning to become a Product Manager
- Junior and mid product managers planning to jump-start their careers
- Acting and senior Product Manager and Product Owners looking for inspiration or different take on what they do
- Code developers looking to transition to Product Management
- Business Analysts looking to transition to Product Management
- Data scientists looking to transition to Product Management
- Sales agents looking to transition to Product Management
- Project managers looking to transition to Product Management
- Design engineers looking to transition to Product Management
- Product Owners looking to transition to Product Management
- Junior Product Managers
- Associate Product managers
- Graduates looking to start their career
The download link is being prepared 20 Seconds...