What you’ll learn
- Create simple complete games to share with friends.
- Develop using the Unreal Engine 4 editor.
- Learn to program using Blueprints, without needing to write code.
- Create and package playable game projects.
- Model basic levels in BSP.
- Understand how to use the Unreal Editor interface.
- 64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 4
- Or a Mac capable of running Unreal 4 (must support Metal)
- About 15GB of free disc space
- At least 8GB of RAM is recommended
Unreal Engine Blueprint Game Developer.This is the partner course to the Complete Unreal C++ Developer, one of the most popular Unreal courses on the web.
In this course you’ll learn how to make games without writing traditional code by using Unreal Engine 4 and its powerful visual coding system known as Blueprints. We start this course at a beginners pace so you need no prior experience or knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or game development.
In the first section you’ll go from not even having Unreal installed to making your first game: Marble Run! In fact, once you’re more confident, you’ll be able to make Marble Run game in less that 15 minutes! That’s how easy and powerful Unreal Blueprint can be.
In the next section you’ll build your second game, Crystal Cavern. You’ll develop your own levels by editing geometry and using Unreal’s powerful lighting system. You’ll populate your levels with actors that you fully code yourself through Blueprints such as: pickups, cannons, projectiles & more!
By the end of this course you’ll have the fundamental skills to create your own games with Unreal Engine 4.
Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
For each game project in the course, you will be:
- Guided through to build the entire game yourself.
- Shown all the Unreal and Blueprint features required.
- Challenged to apply, and re-apply your knowledge regularly.
Prefer to focus on C++? Check-out our Unreal Engine C++ Developer course. All our courses cover different projects, and work together perfectly.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. Not only that, but you will also receive all the updates and patches we make to the videos.
We constantly improve our courses in response to user feedback.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners with no prior experience.
- Individuals who want to develop games but not write code.
- Developers who want to learn how to use the Unreal Engine.
- Students who have tried coding before but couldn’t make progress.