What you’ll learn
- How To Setup and Use Basic Tinkercad to design your own custom prints
- Create Tinkercad account
- You will learn to work with primitives, and create own shapes.
- After completing this course, you will be able to create designs and modify imported templates.
- Students will be guided through the 3D design process with these tutorials that teach you the basics of Tinkercad.
- Students will be able to design their concept thinking and nurture STEAM Learning.
- Educators, Faculty and Students can design concept models that are 3D printable and turn them into practical object.
- A Desktop or Laptop with Internet Connectivity
- No Experience Required for Designing
Ultimate Design Course on TINKERCAD Zero to Hero in hours TinkerCAD is the perfect software to learn the basics of 3D modeling. The software allows you to create 3D models that can then be sent to a 3D printer or CNC machine to be made. If you are interested in learning how to create your own models to print on your 3D printer then TinkerCAD is the best place to start. It is fairly simple to use, allows you to create a wide range of objects and best of all, the software is completely FREE!.
It is important that you learn to model correctly from the start if you want to become a proficient creator and TinkerCAD gives you a great grounding in this area. By learning to create objects from basic shapes you are forced to use your imagination to edit these shapes into the parts you require. This skill is an important part of modeling that will stay with you as you progress on to more complex software.
TinkerCAD is also great for kids to learn as its simple and colorful interface makes it fun to learn and create. After taking this course you will be able to teach your children to model a wide variety of objects limited only by their imagination.
The course also includes some quizzes to help you ensure you understand the basics of TinkerCAD before moving on.
3D printing is fast becoming one of the easiest ways to create your own objects at home. It’s becoming more and more popular every day and the ability to create objects yourself rather than relying on finding objects created by others will become a more important skill in the future.
If you have a 3D printer or CNC and would like to learn to create your own models rather than just relying on downloading others then this course and TinkerCAD is the perfect place to start. Even if you don’t have a 3D printer but would like to learn to use this totally free software then you will find this course enjoyable and informative. You can always send your models out to be printed.
Who this course is for:
- Teachers, Students
- 3D Printer Designer & 3D Printing Enthusiastic
- Anyone who wants to learn 3D Design in 1 hours