What you’ll learn
- Identify key the elements of your brand identity
- Understand the importance of developing and remaining true to your brand identity
- Learn how to build trust with your audience through brand consistency
- Complete your brand guidelines template with your newly established branding elements
- No previous marketing experience needed. You will learn the basics here.
In this course we’ll be talking about ‘The Importance of branding’ and why it is so crucial to the success of your business, more specifically your company’s brand identity. To help explain brand identity we’ll think of our brand as if it were a person that we know really well, and use that context to assist us in personifying and developing our brand.
Establishing your brand identity and remaining true to it is critical in building trust with your audience because consumers build trust with brands that are consistent and trust leads to transactions/sales.
Throughout this course we’ll talk through how to develop 6 key sections to every brand identity and discuss insights on why each is critical. We’ll also discuss helpful tips on developing each section.
Also, by purchasing this course, you received a Brand Guidelines template. A brand guidelines is a document that houses all your critical brand identity elements, so that you and anyone you delegate to work on your business can come across with a unified approach, to your audience. After you’ve done all the hard work of establishing your brand’s identity, you’ll want someplace safe to keep that information and that is the sole purpose of a brand guidelines document.
The sections that we’ll cover in this course are key parts to any brand guidelines, and my goal is for you to finish this course with all the knowledge that you need to confidently fill out your Brand Guidelines template and start to quickly see a return on this investment.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners