Learn Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Crack the ICYB Exam
What you’ll learn
- DMAIC Methodology
- Lean Methodologies
- Six Sigma Matrixes and Quality Tools
- Decision Making Tools
- Project Identification, Selection and Stakeholder Analytics
- Project Management Planning and Phase Reviews
- Qualitative and Quantitive Data Collection Techniques
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analytics
- Common and Special Cause Variation
- Correlation and Regression
- Kaizen and Kaizen Blitz Methodology
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Control Tools and Documentation
- Desire to learn Six Sigma Yellow Belt
What is Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt?
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt is the first step for people/professionals into the world of process improvement. Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification course is meant for those who wish to gain a basic understanding of Six Sigma and the phases of DMAIC, Define, Measure, Analyze, Measure, Control.
Six Sigma is a step-by-step process of statistical tools and interventions, with the help of which companies can interpret the business processes requiring attention, find the root cause of problems, and sustain improvement gains.
Yellow Belt professionals can serve as entry-level representatives. They use their understanding of the Six Sigma concepts to help with the Green Belt projects within the organizations. Essentially, they have the responsibility of administering small projects using the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) methodology.
Who can Take up the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt?
This is ideally suited for candidates aspiring to get started on a career in the sector of Quality management. The Six Sigma Yellow Belt training help professionals implement the methodologies of Six Sigma in their organization for ensuring the success of their projects.
A Yellow Belt professional would serve as a Project team member for the project, helping Black and Green Belts in maintaining the quality of the project. The Yellow Belt professional would have to use Lean tools and techniques for driving basic improvement projects.
Who this course is for:
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Quality Assurance Students
- Professionals who Wish to Pass the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam