What you’ll learn
- The Art of Sound Design free download
- The theory behind sound design
- Types of Sound Effects
- The impact of adding Sound Effects to your edit
- Identifying the right Sound Effects
- How to apply Sound Effects in your video edit
- You will learn everything you need to know about sound effects in video editing
Let’s face it, endlessly scrolling through YouTube tutorials trying to learn sound design is exhausting. We both know it’s taking up too much effort and time.
That is why I have created a DaVinci Resolve sound design course made from real-life examples. In this course you will learn from the very beginning until the final delivery all the steps and professional methodology I take when I’m doing sound design for a client:
- Sound Design Theory
- Types of Sound Effects and How to use them
- Professional Sound Design Methodology
- DaVinci Resolve audio interface
- Real Client Examples
- Access to High-Resolution Raw Footage and audio files for Practice
This course is included as a sound effects module in my Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve – From Beginner to PRO. If you are interested in learning about professional video editing as well as sound design I recommend you to enrol in that one.
Hello! My name is Mauri de Haro and I am a video editor and content creator. I am originally from Barcelona but after completing my studies in film, I relocated to Toronto, Canada. In Toronto I worked in post-production doing video editing and color grading for brands like Adidas, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Air Canada or Longines.
My background in post-production in combination with my experience being on film sets gives me a wider perspective and understanding of the video creation industry.
Over the last 7 years, I have been refining my video editing process and methodology. And now I am ready to share it with you. In this course, you’ll learn practical tips to help take your editing to the next level and allow you to increase your editing rates.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner video editors looking to achieve professional sound design
- Beginner video editors looking to increase their video editing rates
- Video editors who want to learn about sound effects and how to use them
- Video editors who want to learn a professional sound design methodology
- Video editors who want to see the whole process of a real life project/client
- Video editors who want to practice with high quality professional footage/sound