What you’ll learn
- Income Tax
- No Programming Experience needed. You will Learn everything you need to know about Accounting.
Tally Course Highlights Tally With Tax
- When Client Comes to you ??
- Whether I start Business in
– Private Limited
- How to read Pan Card?? / Pan Card from what is TAN no. ??
- What is Tax / Assessment year / Previous year / HUF Tax calculate
- What is GST / GST Registration
- Registration ??Course Highlight
- Tally new Company /Shut CO./ Alter CO. / Restore / Back up
- How to create ledger ?
- Input Tax Credit ( GST )
- GST Credit Course Highlight
- Tax Audit Section 44AD / 44AE
- TDS Rates / TDS 26AS , Depreciation Rates TDS Entries Pass
- Tally Practical Entries Pass (Sale, Purchase , Bank OD )
- How to Prepare Balance sheet ??
- E-way Bill Course Highlight
- Complete Introduction About GST Portal??
- How to Make GST Registration ??
- How to File GST Return ??
- How to Calculate Tax on Agricultural Income?? Course Highlight
- Difference Between Direct Tax & Indirect Tax??
- Income Tax Calculation off
- I . Individual
- Surcharge Calculation
- Overview of Complete GST from basic Course Highlight
- Tally Entries Provisions e,g, Section 40 A(2) ,40 A (3)
- E-way bill
- Working of GST R 2B in details
- How to File GSTR- 1 & 3B
- Procedure for the Calculation of GST
- How to File Highlight-10 ( Final Return )Course Hightlights
- Overview – Overview of all Sections
- TDS Payable & Receivable Entry
- TDS Return
What Students Will Learn from This Course
- GST Registration and Cancellation (Practical Knowledge)
- How to File GST Returns ( GSTR 1, 2A, 2B, 3B) (Practical Knowledge)
- E- Way Bill Preparation and Cancellation (Practical Knowledge)
- TDS all section, Working, Filing of TDS return (24Q & 26Q)
- With this Course you can become a Perfect Professional Accountant with your Tax Knowledge
- Examples of Practical Bills (Sales, Purchase, Bank, TDS, Debit Note, Credit Note entries, Credit Card, Bank OD, Current Accounting entries etc)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Graduation