What you’ll learn
- Develop iOS iPhone and iPad apps with gorgeous layout and design
- Learn Swift programming language – Essential iOS Development Skill
- SwiftUI Concurrency / Async / Await
- Learn how to save and load data on your iPhone and iPad with Core Data and SwiftUI
- Learn how to fetch data from internal and external JSON file using Web APIs
- Master Apple’s greatest and latest user interface framework – SwiftUI
- Learn macOS desktop app development with Apple’s Catalyst framework
- The Complete iOS App Development Course with SwiftUI
- Basic mobile application design and prototyping skills
- Learn how to integrate various iOS frameworks (MapKit, AVFoundation, etc)
- Create custom user interfaces with the SwiftUI framework
- Learn how to publish iOS and macOS apps to the App Store
- Gorgeous in-app interactions and animations
- Visually develop iOS, iPadOS, macOS and watchOS apps
- Create a top-notch portfolio of real apps and apply for iOS developer jobs
- Test-driven iOS iPhone and iPadOS app development
- Xcode editor tips and tricks for iOS Developers
- Learn to use Apple’s new Combine framework and handle asynchronous events
- Learn how to implement Swift Package manager in your work
- Learn how to integrate Core Data with CloudKit
- Xcode 13 and Xcode 14 Beta from Apple (free)
- macOS Monterey from Apple (free)
- Willing to create awesome apps by following the instructor step by step
- You do not need any other prior programming experience or knowledge
- Macintosh computer
SWIFTUI MASTERCLASS COURSE SwiftUI Masterclass 2022
Please read this important notice before you enroll in this masterclass.
1. As you may know, Apple shared a clear message at the last WWDC developer conference, saying, “The best way to build an app is with Swift and SwiftUI.”
That being said, I will focus on adding more fresh content covering many important topics, such as the following new iOS 16 features:
- Swift Charts,
- Resizable Bottom Sheet,
- New NavigationSplitView, NavigationStack
- Table for iPadOS,
- Expandable Text Field,
- Improved Grid API,
- Layout Protocol,
- and so on.
2. Shortly after iOS 16 is released, I will start uploading new content about what is new in SwiftUI 4 framework. But not only that but the entire course will also be updated to iOS 16 this fall. Old projects will get both refreshed UI design and enhanced features as well.
If you want to follow along with me, then you will need Xcode 14 (recently in beta) downloaded from Apple’s developer website.
3. Every project is compatible with the latest iOS, so if you run the finished project on the latest operating system, then Xcode will compile it.
I would also highlight that Apple did not deprecate previous SwiftUI versions. That’s said, the latest iteration of SwiftUI 4 is nothing more than some new features and exciting additions on top of the base of SwiftUI 1, SwiftUI 2, and SwiftUI 3 releases.
4. We are building applications from scratch with resources made by professionals.
Creating the Bestseller SwiftUI Course with high-quality production value takes a lot of time.
This SwiftUI course is already more than 30.5+ hours long, and it will be much longer by the end of this year.
5. You will experience the “LEARNING BY DOING” teaching method during the course-taking.
Having said that, this is a project-based course where 70% are practical activities, and only 30% are theories.
There is no other instructor in this category I am aware of who provides more free previews than I do, so you can educate yourself about how things are done in this course.
I hope this information helps those who are new to app development.
- SWIFTUI STARTER GUIDE
- RESTART – an iOS app design
- PINCH – iPhone app development
- FRUITS – iOS app with SwiftUI and Xcode
- AFRICA – iOS, iPadOS and macOS desktop app
- TOUCHDOWN – iOS E-commerce app
- DEVOTE – Core Data with SwiftUI integration
- NOTES – watchOS with SwiftUI
- DEVELOPERS – iOS and iPadOS app
- AVOCADO RECIPES – iOS and iPadOS app
- SLOT MACHINE – iPhone, iPad, Mac Game
- TODO – Core Data, App Themes, and Alternate App Icons
- HONEYMOON – iOS and iPadOS app
“Tell me and I forget.
Show me and I remember.
Let me do it and I understand.”
WHY THIS COURSE?
Why should you take this Bestseller course?
Visually learn SwiftUI and build top-notch iOS, iPadOS mobile apps, Apple Watch apps, and even macOS desktop applications. This complete iOS application development course is designed to teach you how to become an advanced multiplatform app developer using Apple’s native user interface framework: SwiftUI.
This class takes learning programming concepts through a project-based approach. By taking this class, you will improve your app design and development skills while creating many hands-on applications.
What kind of advanced topics will be covered?
- Swift Programming Language,
- SwiftUI Framework foundation,
- Swift Charts,
- Swift Concurrency,
- SwiftUI Async/Await feature,
- Core Data with SwiftUI,
- MVVM Architecture – Design Pattern,
- External REST APIs integration,
- Combine Framework,
- SwiftUI Animation,
- Advanced Core Data with Apple’s CloudKit integration,
- App Clips,
- WidgetKit framework,
- SpriteKit with SwiftUI,
- Swift Package Manager (SPM),
- Google FireStore integration with SPM,
- Version control with Git,
- Native macOS app development,
- App design, UI design, UX design,
- RealityKit framework,
- Push Notification,
- Face ID and Touch ID,
- App distributions to App Store,
- and so on.
Learn mobile app development with hands-on tutorials!
Master app design and development with the SwiftUI framework and create remarkable applications. This SwiftUI Masterclass gives you a practical and engaging activity – with the right learning material and teacher.
Let’s face the truth that most SwiftUI and even iOS 16 development courses teach you how to build ugly and hideous applications but not this one.
Do you want to create outstanding apps with SwiftUI? Then this course is for you!
Would you like to show your apps to your friends, co-workers, and even family members, and make them look up to you?
If yes, then enroll in the best SwiftUI course and create 1st class apps coding in Swift programming language!
Moreover, are you eager to build up your professional portfolio and show up in your next job interview with confidence? By the way, your new employer will be impressed by your work so much for sure.
You know, you should definitely take this SwiftUI and iOS 16 Masterclass course!
Learn faster with the up-to-date SwiftUI code examples. You are in good hands.
- Do not waste time getting lost and bored looking at endless and outdated tutorials and code examples on the Internet!
- You will grasp Apple’s latest SwiftUI framework quickly and easily by following the instructor line by line.
Welcome to the world’s Best Seller iOS 16 and 15 Development Course with SwiftUI
This up-to-date SwiftUI course contains step-by-step instructions to teach you how to build several fully-fledged iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and even watchOS applications programming in Swift 5 language.
What’s in it for you?
As a student in this masterclass, you’re going to create dozens of eye-catchy apps with the latest and greatest technologies that Apple has recently released, such as:
- SwiftUI is Apple’s native declarative user interface design framework,
- Swift programming language,
- Xcode development tool (code editor, test environment, live preview, simulators, etc),
- Combine framework helps developers work with events,
- Mac Catalyst technology is designed to allow developers to bring their iPad apps to Macintosh computers,
- iOS and iPadOS Widgets on the Home Screen,
- Swift Charts is a built-in framework that allows us to visualize data with ease.
In case, if you’re someone who wants to get a job as an iOS or macOS developer then this masterclass is perfect for building up your professional portfolio to show off at your next interview. They will be interested in your work after all.
On the other hand, if you’re somebody who wants to build your very own apps for your startup business, then in addition to all of the coding tutorials, I’ve also included full exercises on user interface design and app animation too.
You should know that this course assumes absolutely no programming experience. So if you’re a complete beginner then I’ll be there for you and guide you in this program.
Finally, if you’re an experienced developer, on the other hand, I’m sure that you are going to find plenty of advanced Swift programming best practices using the Xcode editor.
That being said, by the end of the course, you’ll know how to develop, design, and publish your next app in the Apple App Store.
So what are you waiting for? Join this SwiftUI Masterclass course now!
Who this course is for:
- If you are a beginner iPhone developers curious about iOS development, then jump straight into this course
- For Advanced iOS and macOS developers eager to learn SwiftUI framework
- If you want to get a job as an App developer, then take this course
- If you are going to build and publish your App to Apple’s App Store, then start this SwiftUI course and get up speed quickly with the latest iOS development