Design

Successful Web Design Freelancing

What you’ll learn

  • Successful Web Design Freelancing
  • Learn the step by step stages to thrive as a freelancer.
  • Get a full breakdown of the different ways to price
  • Discover the different ways to get clients, including your first client
  • Work through all the steps of client projects, including discovery calls, proposals, and systems.

Requirements

  • An understanding of building websites on either Webflow or a similar platform such as Squarespace or Shopify

Description

Successful Web Design Freelancing Learn everything you need to know to thrive as a successful web design freelancer. I’ve built up systems and best practices over the years that help me save me time and earn more, and in this course I’m going to share them with you.

For web designers and developers, far too much time is put into building knowledge of design and implementation and far too little time is put towards actually understanding the business principles of what makes someone successful.

It’s much better to put only 20% of your time towards learning the tools, and the other 80% towards understanding why clients buy. Most designers and developers have no idea how to get clients and how to work through a successful project, so by putting the time in to learn the business of freelancing, you’ll put yourself plenty of steps ahead of most other freelancers out there.

You’ll learn:

  • What freelancing full time involves
  • What to include in your website portfolio
  • The different ways to get new clients
  • How to set your hourly rate
  • How to earn more per hour
  • The way to write proposals that win
  • What the full project process includes

…along with plenty of other freelancing insights and tips along the way.

You’ll also get access to download resources and templates to save you time, improve your systems, and help you earn more money per project.

In this course I’m not going to teach you any sort of design principles, because the business principles are far more important. We’re going to look at what successful freelancing looks like, and the steps that it takes to get there.

Some of the elements of this course are based around using Webflow, which is what use and recommend for building websites, but 95% of what you’ll learn can be applied to any website builder that you prefer, so don’t worry about feeling locked into doing things a certain way.

I’m Nikolai and I want to help you take the confusion out of the business side, and how you can actually become a successful freelancer with a sustainable flow of work and income.

Who this course is for:

  • Web design freelancers just starting out and looking for clients
  • Freelancers who want to charge more per hour

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button

AdBlocks

Turn off the ad blocker