What you’ll learn
- How to systemize your personal finances without stress or a lot of time
- How to differentiate between bills, expenses & personal spending
- How to designate an account that is specifically for bills
- How to calculate your monthly bills amount and allocate a proper buffer for your bills account
- How to set up your bills account to be funded and to pay bills automatically
- Why ACH payments are better than debit or credit card payments
- Why it’s important to talk to your spouse about money
Stress Free Bills. Stressed out because your bank accounts are a mess?
Most people we speak to are busy and don’t like spending time on their budget or finances.
And we get it. Paying bills isn’t fun.
You have to:
- Know when they’re due
- Know how much is due
- Make sure you have enough money to pay each bill
- Figure out if bills have been paid so you know what you can spend
- Watch to see if the bills clear
- Worry about whether due dates are thrown off by holidays or weekends
- Pay NSF fees if you forgot about a bill
- Transfer money back and forth to cover things you forgot about
- Remember a million passwords
- Log in to your bank accounts
- Log in to your bill accounts
So much adulting in that list. Gross.
No wonder you avoid it. No wonder it’s stressful.
But what if you could remove all of that annoying back and forth? What if you could remove the amount of time it took to be an adult and account for everything? What if you always knew exactly how much money you had for what? What if you knew that each bill was paid each month, on time, without a possibility of failing?
What if your new, super-adulting system:
- Helped you systemize your personal finances without stress
- Reduced time spent on bills to almost nothing
- Had a step-by-step checklist to follow each month
- Separated bills, expenses & personal spending
- Helped you choose the right bank that works for you & your life
- Designated an account specifically for bills
- Calculated a specific monthly bills total along with a buffer amount to guarantee no NSFs
- Paid your bills automatically
- Enabled you to easily talk to your spouse about bills & money
With this system, we designate a bills account, set it up with a buffer, add direct deposits, automatic bills and more. We teach you how to use it and how not to use it. We teach you how to talk with your spouse, your teammate, about the account. Then we show you how to sit back, relax and watch as your bank and your money work for you. This bill system is awesome, but it is usually the first time anyone has tried anything like this so there can be some trepidation. But you’ll be a raving fan before long, we know it.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who has bills and wants to make paying them easier and more systematic.
- This course is for anyone who stresses about money or has to check their balances before making purchases.
- This course is for people who don’t have a lot of time to spend on personal finance but want to make sure everything is covered.
The download link is being prepared 20 Seconds...