What you’ll learn
- Connect to data to TIBCO Spotfire
- Create calculated fields
- Create professional dashboards
- Create amazing visualizations
- Sort, filter, slice, pivot and graph your data using TIBCO Spotfire
- Map your data for greographic variation trend analysis
- Learn visualization best practices
- Learn tips and tricks from the BI industry
- No requirements. The course will show you how to download and install the Spotfire software. There is a free trial version for 30 days that can get you started.
Spotfire – The Complete TIBCO Spotfire Course. ***Welcome to the bestselling and most comprehensive course on TIBCO Spotfire***
Using latest TIBCO Spotfire version from 2022!
You’ll learn all of the features in TIBCO Spotfire that allow you to explore, present and analyze data in a professional way. The course will go step by step from connecting your data, creating multiple visualizations, cover what are the best practices are, cover all the tips and tricks you need to know and finally we will publish the dasbhoards that we create.
Use TIBCO Spotfire to Analyze and Visualize Data in Dashbaords like a PRO
- Connect TIBCO Spotfire to a Variety of Datasets
- Analyze, Blend, Join, and Calculate Data
- Visualize Data in the Form of Various Charts, Plots, and Maps
Contents and Overview
This course begins with TIBCO Spotfire basics. You will begin by installing the software, exploring the interface, connect it to a data file and going over some of the basic functionality.
In order to become an expert in visualizing data wtih Spotfire, you’ll cover how to create various charts, maps, scatterplots, and interactive dashboards for each of your projects.
Then, you’ll proceed to cover the latest and most advanced features in TIBCO Spotfire. By the time you complete this course, you’ll be a highly proficient TIBCO Spotfire analyst.
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
- Connect to a data source from Spotfire
- Visualizations – how to create Bar chart, Line chart, Pie chart, Scatter plot, Map chart, Treemap, KPI chart, Heat map and more
- How to create efficient drill downs
- How to create Control Panels
- How to use Filtering, the Find tool, Conversations, Bookmars and Annotations
- How to use the Trellis functionality
- How to use the Dava Canvas within TIBCO Spotfire
- How to export and publish your dashboards
- and much much more!
Enroll today and enjoy:
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
- 3 hours of high quality, up to date video lectures
- Practical Spotfire course with step by step instructions on how to implement the different features
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if want to learn TIBCO Spotfire completely from scratch
- You should take this course if you know the basic features of Spotfire but want to learn more tips and tricks