What you’ll learn
- Explain what Quality is
- Describe the term Six Sigma and Lean
- List the different Six Sigma Roles
- Discuss the DMAIC Model
- Demonstrate Data Analysis using the Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- Illustrate the use of tools such as Fishbone Diagram, SIPOC, & Check Sheet
- Infer results using tools such as Histogram, Pareto Charts, 5 Why Analysis, & Run Charts
- No prior knowledge required
- We will cover how to use microsoft excel to draw a Histogram, a Pareto Chart and a Run Chart. So keeping excel handy while going through chapter 8 is advisable.
SIX SIGMA: LEAN SIX SIGMA WHITE BELT CERTIFICATION (ACCREDITED) | Earn official 3.5 PDUs | CPDs | CEUs
3.5 official PDUs/CPDs/CEUs are available upon request by completing this Six Sigma White Belt Certification Course. AIGPE™ is the Authorized Training Partner of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) (Provider No. 5573). The PMI® Authorized Training Partner Seal is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This Six Sigma White Belt Certification course is accredited by the internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-01).
Six Sigma White Belt Certification is the beginning of all Six Sigma certifications. As an individual grows on the Six Sigma certification ladder, his resume becomes highly lucrative and better than his peers. A Six Sigma Certification allows the individual to get the right visibility across all levels in the organization. He starts adding value to whatever he does with the help of this Six Sigma knowledge, skills, and expertise. This same Six Sigma certification allows him to minimize or eliminate the competition.
If you are a working professional, you can’t just do your business as usual activities and expect a promotion OR a pay hike. If you are a fresher, you can’t just complete your education and directly land a dream job. Like you there are many professionals who are looking for the same exact thing. How could you be different? You need an edge! And Six Sigma Certification is at the forefront of giving you that EDGE you were always looking for.
Several students are unaware of the correct order of Lean Six Sigma Training and Certifications. If you are looking to complete your entire Six Sigma roadmap in the correct order, the proper route is:
- Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt (Accredited)
- Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Accredited)
- Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Accredited)
- Six Sigma: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 1) (Accredited)
- Six Sigma: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 2) (Accredited)
- Six Sigma: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 3) (Accredited)
Six Sigma certified professionals:
- Are highly respected individuals
- Are trained to solve any business problem
- Are capable of driving process improvements in the organization
- Get a pay-check that is much higher than their peers
- Have a skill-set that is designed to find problems and crush them in a matter of days
- Are known to maintain the right work-life balance
A Six Sigma White Belt Certification is the right start to your Six Sigma journey.
A Six Sigma White Belt Certified professional:
- Has the know-how of Six Sigma Basics, Lean, and Kaizen
- Is trained to use the 7 Basic Tools of Quality including – 1) Process Map (SIPOC); 2) Check Sheet; 3) Histogram; 4) Fishbone Diagram; 5) Pareto Chart; 6) 5 Why Analysis and 7) Run Chart
- Is capable of driving Six Sigma project activities
- Has already set himself/herself on track of fast-paced growth
This course – Six Sigma White Belt: Learn Six Sigma and Grow Your Potential is designed to teach you the basics of Six Sigma and give you all the know-how to become an effective Six Sigma White Belt. This is a complete beginner’s guide to the journey of Six Sigma.
If you are already a professional with a medium to advanced level of Six Sigma knowledge, this course is probably not for you.
This course is created by individuals who are world-class Six Sigma trainers, Six Sigma Master Black Belts, industry professionals, and gurus of Six Sigma who excel in online training.
The course guarantees a detailed understanding of Six Sigma concepts at the White Belt level. Our ratings by fellow Udemy students indicate 100% satisfaction.
Our promise to you
We are a full-time online training organization. We’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Get ready to change your life
You could be making a few thousand dollars each month OR you could be a fresher just out of college. If you have a passion to succeed in your career, if you want to bring that change in your life, if you want to gain high visibility in your organization, this Six Sigma course sows the seeds for your success.
Contents and Overview
- You start with a quick understanding of why Six Sigma Certification is important for you
- You then begin the Six Sigma White Belt journey by learning the different definitions of Quality
- You continue your learning by understanding the history of Quality
- You learn what is Six Sigma
- You then learn about the different Six Sigma roles in a Lean Six Sigma project
- You understand the difference between 99% quality and Six Sigma level of quality (which is essentially at 99.99966%)
- You learn an overview of the Six Sigma DMAIC model
- You then learn the seven basic tools of quality including – Process Map (SIPOC), Checksheets, Histogram, Pareto Chart, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Why Analysis, and Run Chart
- You understand what is Lean, value-added and non-value-added activities and what is kaizen.
When you finish the course, you:
- Become a Certified Six Sigma White Belt
- Add this powerful Six Sigma credential to your resume
- Describe what is Six Sigma to any layman
- Gain an end-to-end view of your business process – Create a SIPOC
- Get to the root cause of business problems – Use 5 Why Analysis
- Analyze data and infer results using basic graphical tools such as Histogram, Pareto Chart, and Run Chart
- Gain an overview of Lean and Kaizen
- Upgrade your skill-set with the Six Sigma certification
In a nutshell, you’ll feel confident to start practicing Six Sigma tools and techniques in your day-to-day professional life.
So why wait? Enroll today and become a Certified Six Sigma White Belt!
Who this course is for:
- This Six Sigma White Belt Certification program is meant for newbies who are not familiar to Six Sigma and/or students/professionals looking for a quick refresher on Lean and Six Sigma
- Leaders who want to deploy Lean and Six Sigma within their organization
- Management folks who want an overview of Six Sigma