Greetings! How are you? ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) [10.2022]
This course will get you ready for the ServiceNow Certified System Administrator test, regardless of whether you’re new to ServiceNow or just want a refresher.
This course is packed with over 300 carefully selected questions that will boost Your System Administrator knowledge ✔
You will review questions how to:
- Describe and use the ServiceNow System Abilities
- Configure and Implement ServiceNow Configuration
- Configure and Implement OOTB Solutions
- Explain how to configure ServiceNow basics concepts
I would recommend You to open Your PDI (Personal Developer Instance) and check the answers on Your own. By doing this, you will increase the breadth of your product knowledge while you study for the certification.
Note: If You find the same question in different sets do not worry. It is done on purpose – I find those questions more frequently included in real CSA exams.
- The exam consists of 45 questions.
- Multiple Choice (single answer) – for each multiple-choice question on the exam, there are at least four possible responses. The candidate taking the exam reviews the response options and selects the one response most accurately answers the question.
- Multiple Select (select all that apply) – for each multiple-select question on the exam, there are at least four possible responses. The question will state how many responses should be selected. The candidate taking the exam reviews the response options and selects ALL responses that accurately answer the question
- After completing and submitting the exam, a pass or fail result is immediately calculated and displayed to the candidate
- Exam Retakes – If you fail an exam, a voucher is not needed to retake the exam. Register once again.
I wish You best of luck! ✔
Who this course is for:
- ServiceNow developers and consultants
- Future System Administrators