What you’ll learn
- Students will learn the techniques required to stay out of the horde.
- Time management tactics for problem solving are discussed.
- Guaranteed score improvement can be seen on a regular basis with our concepts and tricks.
- Techniques that boost the student’s confidence and makes them work like a human calculating machine.
- Here you don’t learn Math but you learn things what you require to solve questions of SAT/PSAT.
- Brief discussion of all the concepts what all you require to reach the target score of 100%.
- Students must regard towards learning new techniques to solve math problems straightforwardly, accurately and briskly.
- Student must have fondness to stay out of the pack and succeed in the Exam.
- We are teaching for the Exams of SAT/PSAT Arithmetic from the basics so no advance knowledge is mandatory.
Hi Students, here I am going to tell you how our course is different from others SAT Maths Preparation Courses/ SAT Revision
1. Our course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can steer clear from seeing the face of trainer, which improves your attention.
2.Your trainer is an expert with 15 years of experience in teaching for competitive exams.
3. You will get the best form of techniques as per Exam Standards in 2022.
4. Here you see how to apply the learned techniques in real life.
5. Here we don’t teach but we train you to solve on your own.
6. We the testprep24 team is available 24*7 to clarify your doubts.
7. Guaranteed Score improvements you can see on a regular basis.
Total Syllabus classification:
1. Math techniques to improvise your calculation speed.
2. Number Theory and Classifications
3. Arithmetic ( This include the Math which we Use in day today life like Percentages, Ratios and Proportions, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mixtures, Time Speed and Distance etc)
4. Algebra (Simple Equations, Linear Equations, In-equations)
6. Logical Analysis ( Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Progressions, Logical Sequencing)
7. Statistics, Data Interpretation and Graphs.
8. Problem Solving Techniques ( This section includes how to eliminate the Answer Choices from Multiple Choice questions without solving them exactly along with Quantitative Comparisons and Data Sufficiency)
What Students say about our Course:
- This course was amazing. I got to know various tips and tricks to crack the SAT. It was really helpful for me. — by —- Paridhi Jay Singh
- Awesome Explanation – by— Akshat Agarwal
- Nice Explanation of Every Problem — by— Harika
- This relate so well with what I needed right now, Thankyou. — by — Okonkwo Uchechukwu
- Yes this course is good to clear your concepts — by — Sonali Agarwal
- I wasn’t able to find any easy tutorials for Aptitude on Youtube, they were free but they were getting lengthy. here it is sorted and easy, length is short as well. — by —- Mohit
- Nice explanation — by. —- Pratyusha Chitturi & Akash Didla
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for any competitive exams having any thinking and planning to stay ahead of others.
- Students who wants to improve your calculation speed and contend their time during exams.
- Students who want to save time and improve accuracy by including Vedic Math techniques in their real examinations.
- The students who are planning to revise all Arithmetic concepts.