What you’ll learn
- Understanding of SAP MII
- Understand SAP MII on Administrator point of view
- Understand features and functionality of SAP MII
- Develop skill in SAP MII
- Understanding of SAP MII configuration
- No Prerequisites is needed. Anybody can learn it.
- SAP MII is a integration tool which is used to connect plant floor systems and also provides the inbuilt reporting features.
- After completing this course learner will get a good understanding on SAP MII and he/she will be able to work on SAP MII development and configuration..
- SAP MII is mainly used at plant floor for manufacturing process control and execution . it provides the seamless integration with SAP ERP system.
- SAP MII can be used to connect to plant floor machines using SAP PCo.
- SAP MII is used to integrate Silos existing manufacturing Systems and build the composite application.
- It also integrate SAP ERP systems to SAP MII in real time.
- Connectors provide instant integration to plant systems.
- Leverages existing investments; data replication is not required
- Provides integration and intelligence in one framework
- Applications are developed quickly; time to benefit in weeks.
- Pre-built templates are available for integration with SAP Business Suite.
- Designed for real-time manufacturing applications
- Delivers transactional integration for simplifying user interaction with ERP
It contains below learning content
1. SAP MII Introduction
2. SAP MII Administration Security and Data Services
3. SAP MII Administration -Content Development
4. SAP MII Development -Self Service Composition Environment (SSCE)
5. SAP MII Development -Workbench
6. SAP MII Development -Message Services
7. SAP MII Content Development Workbench Practical
8. SAP MII Content Development Query and Display Template
This course content have almost all the SAP MII features which a SAP MII developer should know.
Who this course is for:
- This course is made for those who want to develop skill in SAP MII