C_C4H620_03 – SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya)
Certification Course on C_C4H620_03
SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Customer Data Cloud
The SAP Certified Development Associate SAP Customer Data Cloud certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required for the development consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate in a mentoring role as an SAP Customer Data Cloud project team member. This certification exam is recommended as an entry-level qualification.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You cannot use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them.
Topics covered and weightage:-
- Data Schema> 12%
- Integrations> 12%
- Registration-as-a-Service – Lite and Full Registration> 12%
- Enterprise Preference Management and Consent > 8% – 12%
- Integrating SAP Customer Data Cloud in Mobile Apps > 8% – 12%
- Federation with SAP Customer Data Cloud > 8% – 12%
- CIAM for B2B > 8% – 12%
- Registration-as-a-Service – Policies< 8%
- CIAM Security and Best Practices< 8%
- Console – Administration and Configuration< 8%
- SSO and Site Groups< 8%
Who this course is for:
- SAP CDC
- SAP Customer Cloud (Gigya)