The Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer credential is designed for Identity professionals who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and abilities in assessing identity architecture; designing secure, high-performance access management solutions on the Lightning Platform. The Identity professional is also effective at communicating technical solutions to business and technical stakeholders.
A Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer is able to assess the environment and requirements to design secure and scalable identity management solutions on the Lightning Platform. The designer has experience designing and implementing complex identity and access management strategies; as well as communicating the solution and design trade-offs to business and technical stakeholders alike.
Look forward to five types of questions:
- Conceptual Questions: what each functionality does, best practices, and how each functionality connects with others.
- Setup Questions: where to find each Identity and Access Management Architect functionality and how to set it up according to the correct Salesforce Lightning best practices.
- Real-world scenarios: the case a company is in will be presented, and you, as the soon-to-be Identity and Access Management Architect in charge, will have to offer your professional advice.
- Comparative Questions: out of a set of potential solutions, which one is the most efficient, and recommended by Salesforce Lightning’s best practices.
- Functionality Questions: when to use the right tool, like SSO, 2 Factor Authentication, Community Access and other features.
Who this course is for:
- This is for Architect series