What you’ll learn
- Building Salesforce Flow Orchestrator
- Create Flow orchestrator steps & stages
- Work Guide
- Monitoring flow orchestrations
- Reassigning work items in Flow orchestrations
- Interactive steps in Flow orchestrations
- Auto Launched Flows
- Approval process using orchestrator
- Orchestration Background Steps
- Orchestration interactive steps
- Good Knowledge & experience in building Salesforce Flows
Salesforce Flow Orchestration is a new Flow functionality that allows stringing several Flows and business processes across multiple people.
Flow Orchestration is a tool that allows you to orchestrate multi-user, multi-step, and multi-stage Flows. Orchestration allows you to amplify the impact of your new and existing flows by introducing two new features: steps and stages.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Orchestrate different flows as per different criteria.
- Approval Processes using Flow Orchestration
- Multi-person approval or escalation process
- Assign Users, Groups, Queue to a work item
- Use Decision elements to execute a stage based on record criteria
- Assign a step to multiple users
- Monitor your orchestrations
- Coordinate step-by-step activities.
- Support parallel workstreams.
- Combine both automated actions and manual work items.
The course is made very concisely keeping in mind that all the relevant information regarding the Salesforce flow orchestrator is covered. The Salesforce Flow Orchestration course will help in creating various multi-step automation processes on the platform. This course is not a power-point presentation but it’s a complete hands-on course so you can learn by doing.
At the end of the course, you will be able to solve simple to complex business use cases using the Flow Orchestrations.
I am updating and will keep adding new content to this course regularly.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious about flow orchestrator and wants to create multi-user, multi-step automated processes.
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...