Develop Killer Sales Skills With The Ultimate Sales Training (Taught By 5 Top Sales Experts)
What you’ll learn
- Sales Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Active Listening
- Sales Fundamentals
- The Psychology Of Selling
- Selling In A Down Economy
- How To Qualify a Prospect
- Value Selling
- Price Justification
- Objection Handling
- Closing Techniques
- Selling At A Premium
- Make A Great Pitch
- Build A Sales Funnel
- Generate Recurring Sales
- Social Selling
- Sales Leadership
- Sales Management
Everyone should learn sales skills because, whether you know it or not, you’re always selling!
THIS IS A COMPLETE SALES TRAINING COURSE THAT WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP POWERFUL SALES SKILLS & ALLOW YOU TO BECOME A MASTER OF THE SALES GAME!
Whether you’re a newbie or a sales pro, you’ll find this course to be a game-changer!
This course is your one-way ticket to sales success. The 8 sales training courses below will give you the knowledge & skills you need to succeed:
- Sales Mastery With Gavin Presman
- Sales Skills With Phil Hesketh
- Perfect Pitching With Alan Stevens
- Sales Resilience With Gavin Presman
- Sales Funnel, Process & Methodology With Janice B Gordon
- Social Selling With Janice B Gordon
- Sales Leadership With Ben Kench
- Sales Management With Ben Kench
THESE COURSES HAVE NEVER BEEN OFFERED COLLECTIVELY BEFORE!
Our students have continuously praised these courses individually and, now, for the first time, you can gain access to all of them at once at a fraction of the price!
AMONG MANY THINGS, HERE IS WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO LEARN:
- How to sell anything, be it a product, service, idea or yourself.
- Sell with confidence
- How to prepare before a sales meeting
- How to get into the head of (potential) customers
- How to close the sale
- Build better client relationships
- Understand why people buy (& get them to buy from you)
- How to charge a higher premium
- Handle objections like a pro
- Become a great presenter & wow any audience
- Feel confident speaking publicly
- Deliver powerful, impactful, memorable and concise pitches
- Use storytelling to add structure and personality to any speech or pitch
- Maximize sales in a bad economy
- Sell with integrity & impact during hard times
- The 4 stages of a sales and marketing funnel
- The buyer’s journey and how the sales process aligns with it
- Sell value instead of price
- How to retain loyal customers
- Turn social conversations into sales opportunities
- Engage and connect your prospects with Personality
- Create visibility through content that educates ideal and key customers
- Carve for yourself an outstanding career as a Sales Leader
- Improve the performance of your people, yourself & your business
- Hone your Leaderships skills and push your business to the top
- Become an effective sales manager
- …& so much more!
LEARN FROM THE WORLD’S TOP SALES EXPERTS:
1) Gavin Presman:
Gavin is one of the world’s most effective sales and communication trainers, having inspired thousands to commercial success across the globe. He is a best-selling author on Sales and Negotiation and is regularly called upon by many of the world’s leading companies such as Microsoft and Twitter to train their sales leaders and teams.
In the UK Gavin is the recipient of 2 highly prized National Training Awards for his work with The Guardian (2005) and Global Media (2010). In 2016 he won Microsoft’s coveted “Highest Rated Global Trainer” award. He is the Lead Global Commercial facilitator for The How To Academy, and a fellow of the Global Faculty for Microsoft and Partners In Leadership (PiL).
Gavin’s professional mission is to inspire and empower sales leaders and teams to make a difference, in their businesses, their communities and their lives. His partnership with The Expert Academy has produced 3 top-rated Udemy Sales Programmes, and participants value the energy, enthusiasm and experience he brings to the role of virtual training.
Gavin is a Master Trainer and Practitioner of NLP, a graduate of the acclaimed One Thought Academy (Three Principles) as well as a Master Trainer and Partner for Lumina Learnings innovative development tools, which he launched in the UK in 2010.
As one of the first cohort of Global VILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) instructors for Microsoft in 2016, he has developed a deep understanding of virtual and online learning, which he brings to his role as developer and instructor on The Expert Academy Business programmes. Gavin is also a Founder of Cultivate – the Virtual Pitch, Presentation and Communication Academy.
2) Phil Hesketh:
Philip is a motivational speaker specialising in persuasion and influence. His keynote talks have inspired thousands of professionals to engage in better relationships with their clients and customers and increase sales.
Philip’s whole career history is steeped in Business Development. From Procter & Gamble and Tyne Tees Television, to his own advertising agency; his track record of getting new clients is, to use a client’s expression, ‘World Class’.
He has learned what clients want and what they don’t. He has learned what works and what doesn’t. In building a business from zero to £48m he made many, many mistakes. And he claims to have learned more from the mistakes than from the many successful pitches to blue chip companies.
His in-house programmes usually form a trilogy over three half days with the focus very much on how to develop relationships and become more persuasive and influential through understanding the whole psychology of why we do what we do.
3) Alan Stevens:
Sales Skills Alan is a reputation expert who was Past President of the Global Speakers Federation and is the director of MediaCoach. He is also an author and journalist, and both a TV presenter and expert interviewee. He has been speaking remotely since 1998, and created a Facebook group for fellow professionals who wish to speak remotely.
It’s called, unsurprisingly, Remote Speaking. His clients include politicians, TV presenters and sports stars as well as companies including Virgin, Google, The Beverly Hills Hotel, BMW and Mumm Champagne. The Independent newspaper listed him as “one of the top 10 media experts in the UK”.
4) Janice B Gordon:
Janice is a Consultant, International Speaker, Educator, Facilitator and Author of Business Evolution Creating Growth in a Rapidly Changing World and co-author of Heels to Deals: How Women are Dominating B2B Sales.
She has managed her social capital actively and was awarded #25 of Sage Top 100 Global Business Influencers in 2017.
She was recently recommended by LinkedIn Sales as one of 15 Innovating Sales Influencers to Follow in 2021, was listed as one of the Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on Customer Experience in 2020 and one of 150 Women B2B Thought Leaders You Should Follow in 2021.
Janice B Gordon is known as The Customer Growth Expert, hosts the multi-award-winning Scale Your Sales Podcast and is the founder of the Scale Your Sales Framework and the highly-rated Scale your Sales Podcast, which helps sales organisations reimagine their Revenue Growth Through Customer Excellence and Sales.
5) Ben Kench:
Ben is the UK’s #1 Sales & Business Growth Coach. As the author of Selling For Dummies, he is widely recognised as an authority on Sales and Sales Systems and through his successful programme, The Business Booster, he has helped thousands of businesses grow their profits and quality of their teams. For more than 30 years, Ben has been a leader in the sales environment and has achieved multi-million-pound success in both B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer) sales.
He carries with him a unique ability to find creative ideas, ‘see’ and implement process improvements and always be ‘numbers-oriented’ so that tangible and significant. Ben is also a sought after and accomplished professional speaker known for his insights, energy and entertaining presentations.
Who this course is for:
- Literally Everyone Should Learn Sales Skills
- Anyone who is (or wants to be) involved in the sales profession