What you’ll learn
- Rediscovering You
- Tips or suggestions for you to do that have been scientifically shown to improve and protect your mental health
- Have the tools to help you develop a mindset of self-care, appreciation and understanding of yourself
- Suggestions around helping you to realize what really matters in your life
- Managing time for yourself
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Rediscovering You The Rediscovering You course is designed to help participants understand the value of taking care of yourself. Throughout the course, I will provides strategies and suggestions for you to do that have been scientifically shown to improve and protect our mental health. And any doctor will tell you that our mental health affects our physical health to a large degree.
By the end of the course, you will have the tools to help you develop a mindset of self-care, appreciation and understanding of yourself. And a good relationship with ourselves leads to deeper and better relationships with our loved ones and others around us. It also increases our overall health and well-being.
Although many of the tips are about mindfulness, The Rediscovering You course is much more than another self-care course. There are strategies and suggestions around helping you to realize what really matters in your life, in developing an attitude of gratitude and appreciation, in letting go of a fear of failure and there’s even one that just tells you to daydream.
This course is here to make it easier for you. Use it as your new friend, encouraging you to look after yourself, be kind to yourself and start new habits that will see you move forward in a calmer, happier way. There are lots of ideas for you to take your journey further and many reasons to celebrate being you.
Good luck … you are awesome, maybe you just don’t know it yet.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn about self care
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...