What you’ll learn
- Take the next step in Python: from beginner to intermediate level
- Prepare for PCAP-31-0x exam
- Get intermediate Python skills for Software Development, Data Science, Machine Learning etc.
- Apply for entry-level Python jobs
- Code along with me for real-life programming practice
- Create three practical programs
- Basic Python knowledge (PCEP-level knowledge)
- A device with Internet access
- Willingness to learn 🙂
Python PCAP: Pass Certified Associate in Python Programming
Welcome! My name’s Adrian and I’m a professional Software Developer. If you already know basic Python and want to take another step with your skills, then you’ve just found an excellent course for that! Along the way, you will also create three practical Python programs!
According to statistics, Python is in the top 3 programming languages all around the world. It is much easier and quicker to learn that most other languages. At the same time, it’s extremely popular among software developers, data analysts and other IT professions. All of this makes it an excellent choice for your first programming language.
In this course, you’ll learn intermediate-level Python 3 and you’ll get prepared for the Certified Associate in Python Programming exam (PCAP). You will need basic Python skills (entry-level PCEP exam knowledge) to start this course. I’ll show you how to install Python and all the necessary tools.
In the videos, we dive straight into the code to get you started as quickly as possible. You’ll get a chance to code along with me for the best learning experience. You’ll also get to write three practical programs to practice your skills.
There are 5 exam blocks when you sit the PCAP exam. Consequently, this course has 5 main modules, each one focusing on a different exam block. At the end of each module, you’ll have a chance to solve an exam quiz to check your skills.
This course also comes with a mock PCAP exam at the very end. It will have the same format as your actual exam, with the same passing grade and time limit. It will show you what kinds of questions you can expect.
• concise – the short video lectures focus on the most important aspects: there are just a few hours of videos to get you started ASAP
• based on practice – instead of useless academic theory, you learn the best developing practices drawn from my work experience,
• reasonably priced – compared to stationary developer bootcamps, the course is much cheaper, so you save not only time but also money,
• available anywhere, anytime – the online form lets you run the course in the most convenient place (at home, work or in a café) and time (while commuting by metro or relaxing at home after work), so you can adjust it to your agenda,
• accessible on desktop, mobile and TV – you can display my lectures on the device of your choice, so you don’t have to stick to your PC,
• certificate of completion – after completing the course, you will receive a printable certificate that will make your resume more attractive.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to pass the PCAP Associate-Level exam
- People who passed the PCEP entry-level exam and want to continue studying
- Beginners with some basic programming experience
- Wanna-be software developers and data analysts
- People who need intermediate Python for Machine Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence