What you’ll learn
- Define the Domain of Plumbing within Construction
- Understand the Different Components of Plumbing Systems
- Identify Different Plumbing Systems
- Learn how to Read Plumbing Engineering Drawings
- Differentiate between Plumbing Systems
- The interest to learn about Plumbing Systems
Plumbing 101: Plumbing Systems Design Basics (Resources Inc). Plumbing is considered as a valuable domain which normally falls under mechanical engineering. In this Course we will learn about the fundamentals of Plumbing Systems where we will cover the basics and essentials that every professional who is interested in the field should know.
This course is suited for students who want to learn about Plumbing Systems without any prior knowledge of the field or for professionals looking forward to clarify some of the fundamentals and fine tune their knowledge about Plumbing Systems. In addition, the course includes MUST know concepts and practices that every Plumbing Professional Should be familiar with;Specially if they are developing their knowledge within the Mechanical , Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Discipline as Part of their career development as Project Managers,Mechanical Engineers,Site Engineers,Technicians,Supervisors and Architects.
Note: The Course Includes a section designated for Free Resources that you can download for reference and it keeps Growing with resources !
The Course will teach you the following:
- The Definition of Plumbing
- Types of Plumbing Systems
- Different Components of Plumbing Systems with detailed Explanation
- The application of specific components based on the type of plumbing system considered
- The Engineering Schematics from actual projects related to various plumbing Connections
- How to Read Plumbing Engineering Drawings based on real life projects and examples
- How typical Plumbing arrangements are made in the industry
By the end of the Course you should be able to:
- Understand the various terminology used for plumbing systems
- Read Plumbing Engineering Drawings
- Differentiate between plumbing Systems
- Identify the Plumbing Systems Components
- Create Sketches to represent the Connectivity of plumbing Systems Components
The course is developed by a Project Manager , Mechanical Engineer and a Certified/Licensed Educator hence providing you with premium knowledge and exceptional Delivery. The Course also includes useful Downloadable resources that can supplement your learning Process.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical engineers
- Project Managers
- Construction Professionals
- Recent Graduates
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...