What you’ll learn
- How to regain a sense of control over your day to day work? How to plan your day and prioritize.
- How to communicate efficiently. Which communication you can safely ignore?
- How to get the perspective to evaluate what makes sense in your work?
- Which tools to choose for planning and reflecting?
- No special skills needed. Office experience will let you laugh at the jokes. The ability to focus will let you complete the course faster and in its entirety.
The Personal Work Organization for Corporate Employees. Learn how to get better organized, how to prioritize and how to make sense of all the information that comes your way each day.
20+ years of corporate experience and 10+ years of testing productivity apps and systems – distilled into one online course!
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL WE SOLVE?
- Lack of time to think – the most painful problem of the XXI century.
- Everything is important and urgent – same here.
- Poor communication – this is genuinely difficult, but brings the most long term satisfaction.
- Poor tools – yeah, Windows and Sharepoint, you get the idea…
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to regain a sense of control over your day to day work.
- How to plan your day and prioritize.
- How to communicate efficiently.
- Which communication you can safely ignore.
- How to get the perspective to evaluate what makes sense in your work.
- Which tools to choose for planning and reflecting.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is for long time corporate employees who want to get extremely well organized and learn how to make sense of the information in the XXI century frenetic corporate world.
If you’re committed to growing in a new role at work or are feeling overwhelmed at your current role – the tools, techniques and hacks included in this course will shorten the path, inspire confidence and bring calm.
If you’re a long time corporate employee who hates the amount of information that comes your way and the lack of time to process it (let alone make sense of it) – this course will bring lots of value right from the start.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and long time corporate employees.