What you’ll learn
- Expand the definition of “income”
- How to approach spending and budgeting
- Manage credit cards and credit score
- Learn how to ask for more money in a company setting
- Look at basic investment options
- Learn key investment strategies
- Learn to manage taxes and increase tax savings
- What to do with windfalls / unexpected or inherited sums of money
- Using financial advisors (or not)
- Consider future earnings
- Little to no personal finance experience is required; This course should provide a good foundation for learning to manage personal finances.
Personal Finance Basics for Beginners, Want to organize your money and not sure where to start? This course is for you.
A note on why personal finance management is important:
- You learn how to save well. Being disciplined is getting into the habit of saving consistently.
- Budgeting makes you aware of your finances – how much is coming in and going out – which allows you to have more control.
- There is a more positive association with money. Those that can’t manage money well likely have a negative perception of money is taught to others around. Understanding the basic principles automatically puts you on a better financial path which, in turn, will allow you to see money in a neutral or good light.
- It promotes financial security and stability. Through knowledge, you will make wiser financial decisions that put you on a smooth path to success.
Start building a better financial future by learning the basics included in these lectures:
- Spending & budgeting
- Managing (and lowering) taxes
- Credit cards (and how to increase your score)
- Investment strategies
- Other relevant information to help manage your money
This course is intended to help you get control of finances (rather than the other way around). This simple knowledge will help the average person save (and earn) more money, perhaps prepare to start a business, or just be slightly ahead of the curve so that there are less worries about the financial future.
Who this course is for:
- This course is mostly intended for beginners to learn the basics of personal finance – but learners of all levels may find useful information here.
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...