What you’ll learn
- Personal Branding for Women Free
- Discover the impact of cultivating your personal brand.
- Develop practical steps to change incorrect or negative perceptions people may have about you.
- Identify your leadership profile and how it creates the foundation for your brand.
- Navigate the “likeability conundrum” and its impact on you as a female professional.
- Overcome obstacles to getting your ideas “out there” and feeling heard.
- No requirements needed.
Personal Branding for Women What do you want to be known for? If others were to describe you, what would they say? Your personal brand is your calling card. A carefully crafted brand is, and will be, a crucial part to your success as a professional and a leader, especially a female leader.
The ability present yourself as a compelling leader (or aspiring leader) can dramatically accelerate your professional success. Dorie Clark – a Duke University Fuqua School of Business professor, former presidential campaign spokesperson, and Harvard Business Review author – will show you how to cultivate a powerful professional reputation as a female professional that enables you to persuade others, obtain buy-in more easily for your best ideas, and make a bigger impact.
Whether you struggle to navigate and come across the way you think a leader should, or if you’re accomplished in your career but want to be more intentional with the messaging that you send, this course will equip you to authentically shape the story your brand tells.
Specifically, this course will cover how to…
· Communicate your brand effectively to others
· Establish and cultivate your reputation over time
· Increase your influence within and outside your organization
· Ensure others understand your true leadership abilities
A strong personal brand is valuable for everyone, but it’s especially helpful for female professionals. By cultivating a personal brand, it ensures that you’re recognized for the unique talents you bring.
Who this course is for:
- Established and aspiring female leaders and professionals.
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...