What you’ll learn
- You will learn Basic Electronics Theory, Circuit Design and Analysis, Basics of Printed Circuit Board, Electronic Components and Instruments. Study notes given.
- You will work on Printed Circuit Board Layout Design such as Schematic creation, Library Creation: Electronic Symbol and Package (Footprint Creation) Designing.
- Switching schematic to Board Design (Netlist Creation), Thorough knowledge on Constraint Management Settings, Board Shape Creation (DXF import included) & DRC.
- Work on Single sided Board Design, Double sided Board Design, Via creation and application. Routing on Top and Bottom Layer includes enough practice modules.
- Plan Creation of Power and Ground. Also Split Plan Creation. Design Rule Checking and DRC updates. Work on Artwork. Setting up all required film layer setups.
- Gerber Generation and Gerber analysis and improvements. PCB Manufacturing overview. Latest topics will be updated on regular basis and will be informed about it
PCB Design and electronics circuit are basements for all type of electronics products. PCBs are derived from the analog and digital circuits which are prepared according to the application required. Printed circuit boards are the main pillars of the Electronics world. Every Electronics products has PCB inside it, from consumer gadgets like computers, smart phones and gaming consoles to industry and even high-tech products.
· Diploma in Electrical or Electronics & Communication.
· BE/BTech. in Electrical or Electronics & Communication.
· BSc/MSc in Electronics & Communication.
· ME/MTech. (E&CE) in Communication.
PCB Design Course Content is given below in brief:
· Basic Electronics theory.
· Basics of Circuit designing.
· Schematic design preparation.
· Schematic part editing and creation.
· Net list and Net class creation.
· Bill Of Material generation (BOM).
· Electrical Rule Checking.
· Through hole footprint creation.
· Surface Mount Device footprint creation.
· BGA/PGA footprint creation.
· Board size and shape creation.
· Component placements.
· PCB Routing: Multi-Layer routing.
· Plane creation.
· Design rule checking.
· Gerber generation.
Skills you gain after the course completion:
· Basic Electronics and Electronic components expertise.
· Circuit Designing (Power management circuit designing)
· Circuit Simulation for best understanding of the subject.
· Tools/Software Expertise.
· Basic design module practice up to 2-Layers.
· Advanced design module practice up to 6-Layers.
· Design expertise:
o Assignments consists single and double sided PCB.
o Assignments consists 2-Layers to 6-Layers design.
· Library Module:
o Symbol and Footprint design for all types of packages.
· Placements & Routing techniques.
· Gerber Creating.
Benefits of choosing PCB Design Course:
· Strong hold in basic electronics.
· Circuit Design capability.
· Circuit analysis & ERC.
· Components knowledge.
· Power Supply designing.
· PCB-CAD tool expertise.
· Expert in library creation.
· Multi-layer PCB designing.
· Gerber Creation.
Who this course is for:
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication, Diploma in Electronics and Electrical and Diploma in Electrical.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics.
- BSc in Electronics, MSc in Electronics, MS in Electronics and Post graduate in Electronics and communication.
- Hardware designers, PCB manufacturer, Electronic Components engineer, PCB design and developers.
- Circuit designers, Embedded engineers and Beginners interested in development of PCB
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...