What you’ll learn
- Learn the core Microsoft Excel skills every accountant or financial professional needs
- Learn how to perform key accounting tasks in Excel
- Outline the structure that the SUMIF function uses.
- How to track business performance.
- Explain how to measure EBITDA.
- Learn how to record transactions in a general ledger
- How to construct a business valuation using a cash flow analysis.
- Categorize expenses for taxes.
- Use key financial statements.
- Microsoft Excel to follow along
Microsoft Excel Tips and Tricks for Accountants. Microsoft Excel is an invaluable tool for accountants to make numerous schedules and calculations that traditional bookkeeping software can’t do. In this course you will learn the core Microsoft Excel skills every accountant or financial professional needs.
This course shows you how you can use Excel to enhance your accounting. Learn how to perform key accounting tasks in Excel, including small business and corporate record-keeping, and importing and exporting data from QuickBooks to Excel.
You will learn how to record transactions in a general ledger, categorize expenses for taxes, track business performance, use key financial statements, and do a business valuation.
This course provides the fundamental Microsoft Excel skills that every accountant or financial professional requires. Learn key Excel features used daily in bookkeeping and to give financial presentations.
Microsoft Excel is the tool of choice for most accountants and financial professionals and possessing advanced Excel skill can make a real difference to your career prospects. This course provides valuable spreadsheet skills that can take your financial career to the next level.
Microsoft Office Excel was designed to support accounting functions such as budgeting, preparing financial statements, and creating balance sheets. It comes with basic spreadsheet functionality and many functions for performing complex mathematical calculations.
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners