What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of project management principles,techniques,tools and reports
- Builds the project roadmap, including the project plan, project scope, project schedule, project constraints, work breakdown structure, and risk analysis.
- Understand the Project Manager role and acquire the skills needed to become successful in the profession
- Measuring whether you’re on budget and on time – and how to fix it if you’re not
- Be able to manage a successful project even with zero experience in that industry
- Identify and manage project risks
- Manage the complex and difficult process faced by project managers and team especially when the project is failing
Learn the basic concepts and techniques of project management.
Project management is an essential skill-set for many careers and in many contexts in our lives. Introduction to Project Management is an ideal starting point if you need to manage projects at work or at home, while not necessarily being a formally trained project manager. It is also suitable if you are considering undertaking a project in the near future and are seeking to learn and apply essential project management knowledge and skills.
To deliver a project successfully, it’s important to start by clearly identifying what the project is, and what its outcomes will be. In this course, we will show you practical ways to explore and understand your goals from the outset of your project, and to consider all the factors that may affect its execution. Step by step you will learn how to plan, scope, schedule, cost and manage your project from beginning to end. Since every project relies on the people who are delivering it, the course also enables you to explore how you can effectively communicate, manage people and employ leadership skills to successfully deliver your own project.
In Mastering of Project Management Principles and Techniques course, you will learn practical ways to use project management skills, whether your project is large or small.
Join us to explore how you can benefit from using project management techniques in your own projects.
In this course Also, you will be introduced to the project management life cycle and key project management concepts of constraints, stakeholders, scope, risk, and communication.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to manage an entire project on their own
- Project team members who want to perform basic project management tasks on their projects or teams
- Anyone interested in becoming a project manager or exploring it as a career
- Project Managers and engineers
- Students and fresh graduated
The download link is being prepared 20 Seconds...