What you’ll learn
- Create stunning visual presentations with graphics
- Improve your PowerPoint workflow
- Learn PowerPoint’s graphic tools and how to best apply them
- Learn how to create your own graphics from scratch
- Microsoft 365 recommended or PowerPoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019
In this course I am going to show you how to master the use of graphics in PowerPoint. Everything you need to create stunning presentations with great visualisations can be done inside PowerPoint and I am here to help you do this.
This course covers:
1. Understanding visualisation and graphics formats – A short overview of what graphics are and how to use them in presentations
2. How to create graphics using PowerPoint shapes – How to use PowerPoint’s basic drawing tools, and add various formatting options. We will also see how the various tools can save time and create a professional result. Includes a number of examples to show how the techniques can produce some impressive and impactful results.
3. Creating custom shapes – Go beyond the basic drawing tools to see that you can draw virtually anything by refining, combining shapes and drawing custom shapes. Includes also a step by step exercise to draw an impressive looking lightbulb graphic from scratch.
4. 3D In PowerPoint – See the various 3D capabilities in PowerPoint and create a 3D graph in the exercise. We will also look at the various rotations, bevels and rotations and how they affect the look. At the end I will show you how to make some stunning slides examples with clever use of the inbuilt 3d options.
5. Icons, Illustrations, and Smart Art – We check out PowerPoint’s inbuilt icons, modify them to suit your designs and also look at Illustrations and some good uses for Smart Art.
Drawing on over 20 years experience of creating slide presentations for 100s of companies, I will share knowledge and tips in this course that took me years to learn. At the end of this course you will have the knowledge to create highly impactful visual slides for companies large or small.
Who this course is for:
- Any PowerPoint user who wishes to improve their presentations with better use of graphics