What you’ll learn
- Master CSS: Design Responsive & Modern Websites With CSS
- Be confident with the HTML 5 document structure and be able to use semantic HTML 5 elements
- Be able to work with CSS length units – rem, em, px, %, vh, vw, pc, pt
- Understand how CSS Animation work and how to work with keyframes
- Be able to work with 2D and 3D transforms (rotate, skew, scale, translate, matrix)
- Be skilled with CSS transitions including understanding timing-functions and cubic-bezier
- Be able to make shapes with the CSS clip path property
- Fully comprehend how to create equal and unequal columns with responsiveness in mind
- Fully harness the power of CSS Media (@media) Query to make your web design mobile friendly and responsive
- Improve your skill on creating navigation bars and mega menus
- Be confident on how to add media (video, audio and images) to a webpage with CSS
- Wow yourself with how to design and structure image and video gallery
- No programming skill required. This premium CSS course will teach you from scratch
- You will require a PC, a text editor like Visual Studio Code, or Sublime text, Brackets, Notepad++.
- Your incisive need to learn and explore is needed.
- Using an earpiece/headset to listen to the course will help your focus and have more control over your volume
Master CSS: Design Responsive & Modern Websites With CSS This course is designed to make you a top-notch and world class standardized web designer with HTML and CSS as your tool. If you want to be a mobile-first website designer, then this course is for you. With the skills you will gather from this course, you can proudly create any web site design from start to finish. It is an assurance because this CSS course is modern, precise, well explained and well structured. In this course you will also get a free access to my free HTML course shared at the end of this course just in case you are new to HTML or you want to brush up your HTML skills.
This is a detailed course showing you step by step patterns, hence this is a premium CSS course. I don’t just want you to watch. I encourage you to code along.
What you will learn.
You will thoroughly learn how to create equal and unequal columns using both the float and inline-block property.
You will learn how to create image gallery and video gallery with columns
You will thoroughly learn how to work with 2D and 3D transforms, transitions and animations
You will thoroughly learn how to make shapes with clip path property
You will thoroughly learn how to use the CSS Media (@media) Query to make your web design mobile friendly and responsive. This means mobile-first approach.
You will thoroughly learn how to create navigation menus – horizontal, vertical and mega menus
You will learn how to add images and videos to mega menus
You will thoroughly learn how to create gradients – linear (), Radial (), and conic () gradients
You will thoroughly learn how to create CSS accordions and tooltips (top, bottom, left and right tooltips)
You will thoroughly learn how to design price tables
You will thoroughly learn about the box model and the importance of box-sizing property
You will learn how to reference CSS with inline, internal and external styling and also learn how to import CSS
You will learn how to work with colors – Hexadecimal, RGB, HSL, color keywords
You will thoroughly learn how to work with font properties – font-size, line-height, font family, font-weight
You will thoroughly learn how to work with text properties and word properties
You will thoroughly learn how to work with CSS length units – rem, em, px, %, vh, vw, pc, pt
You will thoroughly learn how to import font awesome in order to incorporate it in your design
You will thoroughly learn how to import Google fonts as part of your font family
You will thoroughly learn the types of selectors and how to combine them for ease of use
You will thoroughly learn how the cascading rule works
And so much more….
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in CSS who want to design the future of the web