What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course, you will understand why some videos are completely ignored, and why others are worth thousands of dollars.
- You will become armed with principles and techniques that will enable you to make videos that you KNOW will bring results.
- This course will take the guesswork and luck out of making a successful video, giving you confidence that you can produce a video that gets results
- Learn the secrets and techniques for success in the industry that most videographers never learn in their careers.
- There are no prerequisites for this course, however the information in this course is most powerful when coupled with some understanding of video production.
- For Learners of All Levels : The information in this course is something ALL aspiring videographers should understand. Learning this early will give you a massive advantage over your competition.
Make The Right Video.
What is the difference between the freelance videographer who gets paid $30/hr and the professional who can charge $110,000 for a final video?
Hint: it is NOT their editing skills.
In this course I am going to show you how to make videos that big companies will pay you thousands for … videos you already have the skills to make.
More specifically, I will walk you through the exact process I have used to land video projects with Dish Network, American Express, Amazon, The Home Depot, Microsoft, T-Mobile and a bunch of other brands
Here is the best part: You do NOT need exceptional editing skills, current clients or industry contacts. The strategies taught in this course are guaranteed to increase your video production earnings whether you are a veteran or are just getting started.
Read what students are saying:
“This course is, by far, the best course I have taken here on UDEMY. The production is ultra-professional, the content is compelling and engaging and Logan hosts it with a perfect blend of professionalism and subtle humor.” – Christian
“These have been VERY insightful Logan. It’s so funny that I came across your learning program cause I JUST got a customer (who is a big company here in Nashville) but I mainly shoot stills.
And as I left their office, I was pumped but I was like “what the heck am I gonna make it about? And why is this so hard for me to get my head around why I feel so lost and anxious like I don’t know what I’m doing” haha. Even if I learned NOTHING else (which hasn’t been the case) the money for this course is worth even the first two lessons … Golden nuggets here Logan. Seriously,
THANK YOU. I was about to make this video for this company in HOPES that they like it. HAD NO idea about any of this stuff. AND I went to college for film and audio, this is the first time of heard any of this. I could go on FOREVER but I can’t tell you how grateful I am that you created this course and I can’t stress enough that this showed up JUST in the nick of time. Excited to keep learning!” -Dan
“Awesomest video course ever ever ever! I will give 6 stars!!!” – Syed
“Make The Right Video will actually teach you something that you DON’T know! If you are a photographer, designer, or any sort of creative this course will help you out because the focus isn’t on how to make the VIDEO right but how to make the RIGHT video.” – Aaron
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level through the highly refined techniques that are used by agencies and consulting companies every day, then it is time to get started!
– Logan Bean, Video Production Expert and Founder of MakeTheRightVideo
Who this course is for:
- Filmmakers or videographers who feel like they know how to make a decent video, but want to use their skills to consistently land high paying video jobs.