What you’ll learn
- Acquire Product Designer skills and can include that in your resume.
- Apply for CSWA certification programme for SOLIDWORKS with confidence.
- Become expert in Computer Aided Designing field of Mechanical Engineering and eligible for many Jobs in this field.
- Become specialist in Modelling because it is the basic need for any product design.
- Use SOLIDWORKS to create 3D models and 2D Sketches.
- Make assemblies and animate it in SOLIDWORKS.
- No CAD Experience needed. you will learn everything from scratch about CAD in this course.
- You will need SOLIDWORKS 2018 or newer to open the models I provide throughout the course.
Learn SolidWorks Basics from Scratch. I am a Mechanical Engineer, and I love this profession because I enjoy engineering. I love to crack engineering behind every action taking place in the world. Specifically, in mechanical engineering, I love the design part. This is one of the initial steps in producing anything. I was utterly dependent on my professors for jobs, skills, and education at my UG. Later I learned that they are here in college only for your education, not for your job. They can guide you but you have to learn skills yourself if you want to make your career. If you want to be a design engineer and get a good job, you can’t depend on professors because these advanced skills don’t come under the college curriculum. It is not their responsibility to teach you these softwares.
Everyone thinks that mechanical engineers get significantly lower salaries compared to other engineers. If you also feel the same, then I must say your approach is incorrect. You must work with the latest technologies & software to keep up with every profession. If you solely depend on core mechanical studies, then I’m sorry, but you will earn significantly less than others. Foreign Mechanical Engineers earns a lot more than Indian engineer. Do you ever think of why? Because they know how to work with the latest technologies.
Mechanical engineering is very vast, and we are the ones who can keep it updated. You should start learning new skills in the mechanical field. I got inspired by designers worldwide working on massive projects through LinkedIn, and because of that, I also began learning software from my first year of UG. Now I am trying to pass on this teaching skill to my juniors, classmates, and everyone. I am a teacher but you can call me a friend. I think that if you are learning something from your friend then definitely you will not forget that but if any teacher is teaching you then there is a high chance that you will not focus properly and you’ll definitely forget that skill. So, here I am, a college student from the National Institute of Technology, Calicut and I want you to watch this course assuming that your friend is teaching you.
This is a full legit course on CAD Software right from basics. In this course, I demonstrated all the features of CAD software. SolidWorks is the most user-friendly software available for Computer-Aided Design. I tried to make this course as comprehensive as possible so that you all can learn the basic features of SolidWorks in time and practice all the questions that are uploaded in this course.
About this course:
with this course, you are liable for:
– Full, free lifetime access to all the lectures of this course.
– Lectures that will be added to this course in the future will also be free with this purchase.
– Unconditional Udemy 30 days money-back guarantee – I am sure you would love the course though 🙂
So, overall with the help of this course, you can learn new CAD skills and add them to your resume and aim for high-paying jobs in mechanical engineering. I tried and I got it so you can also get it. All the best. 🙂
Why my course?
– As I said already, learning from a friend will make to remember this skill for all time. I am sure you all faced this challenge while preparing for exams in college.
– I am 24 X 7 available to clear your doubts. You can mail me if you have any doubt.
– This is the challenge that I have created for myself to teach all my juniors and help them choose the right career.
– This is a recorded lecture (No screenshots), you can learn with me. You can also design with me if you think that will help you.
– Lectures are short and concentrated but cover all the features available in Solidworks.
Whenever you have a subject matter question you can post it in the Q&A forum or you can mail me directly on my mail ID and I will answer your questions as soon as possible. So, with the course, you not only get video lessons but also quick and responsive support from your friend.
So this is it. Click on the “Take this course” button and help me in this challenge. Mark my words, you have to learn advanced technologies to sustain yourself in this fast-moving world and to earn more than a conventional mechanical engineer. Enhance your skill not only through this course but by doing projects in advanced fields like Metal additive manufacturing, Topology optimization, and many more.
I wish you all the best for your future and feedback is most welcomed.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners intending to take SOLIDWORKS Associate Certificate – CSWA and many other exams.
- Beginners intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS.
- Beginners intending to get started with 2D and 3D modeling.
- Beginners wanting to get a better job via CAD skills.
- Beginners wanting to list SOLIDWORKS (CAD) skills in their resume.