Learn To Develop Your Python Project: Two Projects-Crypto Data Analysis & Amazon Spending Behavior Analysis.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Python Programming
- Learn Computer Programming
- Data Manipulation Using Pandas: Understand Pandas By Writing a Program that Analyze Your Online Spending Behavior
- How to Build a Python Project: Create a Crypto Coin Price Analysis System
- Data Visualization: Build Interactive Charts in Python in less than 10 lines
- Understand How Computer Program Represent Real World Objects: Python Basic And Advanced Data Types
- Build Python Project In Google Colab
In the current tech-efficient world, computer programming knowledge is essential in almost all disciplines. For example, the fields of law, business, education, social service, and medicine are massively using programming languages. As Tim Cook recently tweeted, “Coding is one of the most valuable skills a person can learn …” Similar sentiments were expressed by other business leaders.
I have designed this course anticipating the value of computer programming to people in almost all disciplines. In another word, if you are someone who wants to take a computer programming course for the first time, this is the place to begin. Also, if you have taken another programming language but are unfamiliar with Python, in particular, you will find a home while taking this course. By including the example from the real world, I have designed this course to ensure that you will apply the knowledge that you have gained in this course to your field of expertise. In this course, you will find detailed explanations of the way computer program works. In a nutshell, you have landed in a right place to learn to code beneficial in your personal and professional life.
In this course, you will get an opportunity to work on two projects. First, you will work on analyzing Amazon’s Spending Behavior. Second, you will work on Crypto Data Analysis. By doing both of these projects, you will not just understand Python Syntax. Rather, you will head towards developing your own Python project independently.
Happy Learning and Coding!
Who this course is for:
- First Computer Programming course
- All Professional: Doctors, Lawyers, Business Person, Educators and more
The download link is being prepared 20 Seconds...