What you’ll learn
- You will know what active recall testing & spaced repetition is
- You will know how to get started with Anki
- You will know how to use Anki in a more basic way
- You will be able to use Anki like a pro when watching the more advanced lessons
Learn & Memorize Anything With Anki: The Ultimate Guide. In this class you will learn anything about Anki – from a complete beginner to a pro!
Are you struggling with too much school material and can’t keep up with your studies? Do you have trouble remembering facts & figures, names or terms? Then Anki is perfect for you!
Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it is a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
- learning a language
- studying for medical and law exams
- memorizing people’s names and faces
- brushing up on geography
- mastering long poems
- even practising guitar chords
- Sailing exams
- Pretty much everything
There are two simple concepts behind Anki: Active Recall Testing and Spaced Repetition. They are not known to most learners, despite having been written about in the scientific literature for many years. Understanding how they work will make you a more effective learner.
We will cover:
- What active recall testing and spaced repetition is. So what’s the background of this whole program is
- Basic things and as we progress we will look at more advanced stuff
- Downloading & installing for desktop so Mac and PC as well for Smartphones
- Syncing and Backups
- The anatomy of Anki and what does mean what
- Adding and Editing Decks and Cards
- Import and Export
- And much much more
So in the end of this class you will be a pro with Anki!
Who this course is for:
- This course is great if you are learning a language, studying for medical and law exams, memorizing people’s names and faces, brushing up on geography, mastering long poems or even practising guitar chords or want to study for Sailing exams. So pretty much everything