What you’ll learn
- Discover the basics of Life Management Systems (LMS).
- Analyse and evaluate what LMS means to you and your life.
- The ability to enjoy success and learn how to proceed with Life Management Training.
- Improving your competence and confidence both professionally and personally.
- Listening skills and enhanced critical thinking in order to improve rational decision making.
- Preparation for more advanced study about how Life Management Training (LMT) can increase personal or professional effectiveness.
- Basic literacy, a pen, paper or notebook and an internet connection, this course can be completed on a mobile device.
- An open mind and appreciation of the implementation and application of standards or basic management systems.
- On completing this course, you’ll have the knowledge of a successful system that focuses on sustainability, improvement and success.
- Worksheet templates are provided for the optional but encouraged exercises included within the course.
- An interest in human behaviour, human psychology or emotional intelligence.
ISO conforming Life Management System Foundation Course.. The Institute of Life was founded in 2013 to provide professional training courses to prepare people for life. Our training is influenced by Lifeism® and based on management systems (ISO standards) with internationally recognised policies, processes and procedures leading to a Life Management System and training courses (LMS & LMT) that support and sustain a properly fulfilled life.
Lifeism is an emergent knowledge, an environmental psychology which simply put, makes you smarter quicker by improving your understanding of your surroundings and their effect on your state of mind. Lifeism is a philosophical belief that the environment shapes us and influences our consciousness. The better we are at meeting needs in different or changing environments is directly related to success through our ability to adapt or evolve. When Lifeism is considered within the context of a Life Management System the results can be transformational.
This foundation course introduces how Lifeism fits into our training. Being simple and informative it equips you with knowledge about how you can live your best life. By the implementation of standards and structure you will be able to evaluate and improve your professional and personal life. The course will help you to develop your ideas into tangible plans with which you’ll be enabled to operate at higher levels. The LMS provides a structured approach by which you can contextualise aspects within your present commitments, then include your own concepts or ideas to address any areas that may need change or improvement. The net result will be better well being and increased happiness.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in self improvement and/or personal development.
- Those interested in the implementation of standards or management systems to aid improvement.
- The curious or those who enjoy discovering knowledge.