What you’ll learn
- ISO 13485: Medical Devices QMS Certification Masterclass Free
- Learn all ISO 13485 characteristics including the specific procedures, documentations, regulatory requirements and risk management
- The role of ISO 13485 2016 in the United States and EU regulation system.
- Learn the Active Implantable Medical Device Directive 90/385/EEC.
- Understand realization of a medical device, with reference to various types of processes and products in the industry
- ISO 9000:2000: Quality management systems
- Supply chain management and activities of medical devices
- Identifying and Implementing the Quality Management System for medical devices
- Planning quality objectives of product realization
- Learn Quality policy, Quality objectives, Realization process, Requirements and Effectiveness for medical device manufactoring
- Master planning of the realization of the medical device and building a Quality Plan
- Validation and Verification Activities
- Evaluation criteria of design and development of medical devices
- Building device history record (DHR) and device master record (DMR)
- Control of production service and service provision
- No prior experience required
- The course is suitable for everyone with desire to learn Medical Devices Quality Management
ISO 13485: Medical Devices QMS Certification Masterclass This course is a complete step-by-step certification guide to ISO 13485. ISO 13485 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements. Such organizations can be involved in one or more stages of the life-cycle, including design and development, production, storage and distribution, installation, or servicing of a medical device and design and development or provision of associated activities
Requirements of ISO 13485 are applicable to organizations regardless of their size and regardless of their type except where explicitly stated. Wherever requirements are specified as applying to medical devices, the requirements apply equally to associated services as supplied by the organization.
Section 1 Scope: This section reviews the ISO 13485 Standard’s aims and concepts and defines the scope of application of the standard to your quality management system
Section 2 Normative References: The meaning and purpose of the normative references is to indicate that terminology and nomenclature specified in this standard is not open for debate or an interpretive discussion.
Section 3 Quality Management System: This section provides the general requirements and main principles of a quality management systems. This section is a foundation for self-evaluation of whether the organization’s quality management system follows the general requirements.
Section 4 Management Responsibility: This section lays out the requirements of top management regarding the quality management system. It specifies the principle that will construct the commitment of top management
Section 5 Resource Management: Resources are one of the foundation stones of the quality management system. The standard requires us to define, manage, and control our resources. The standard relates to three kinds of resources: human resources, infrastructures, and work environment. These are responsible for critical areas and scopes of the realization processes, especially when it comes to medical devices.
Section 6 Product realization: The section initiates the master planning of the realization of the medical device and refers for the first time to the term “quality plan”. Planning of this will cover the entire life cycle of the medical device.
Section 7 Measurement Analysis and Improvement: The objective of the measuring processes is to collect, analyze, and report data that are relevant to the medical devices and realization processes. The analysis shall strive to support the processes and maintain the effectiveness of your quality management system, as well as the quality of the medical devices
Who this course is for:
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Project Managers
- Research and Development Professionals
- Verification and Validation Professionals
- Process Development Engineers
- Business Owners looking to implement ISO 13458
- Operation Professionals
- Business Students and Graduates
- Professionals working with in ISO 13485, QSR ISO 9001, 21 CFR 820
- Six Sigma and Quality Control Professionals