What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Networking 2 Hour Crash Course Free
- Understand basic networking concepts, including switches, routers, and TCP/IP
- Learn about network protocols including NAT, Ethernet, VLANs, VPNs, and DNS
- Follow packets as they move through a network
- Understand multi-destination traffic including broadcasts, unknown unicast, and multicast
- No experience necessary
Introduction to Networking 2 Hour Crash Course Do you need to understand the basics of Networking? Have you found that many training resources use complex technical jargon that makes it difficult to understand the basic concepts? If you need to get a basic understanding of Networking quickly and clearly, this is the course for you.
This course answers the questions:
- What is an Ethernet network and how do MAC addresses work?
- How is a router used to forward traffic between different networks?
- What is the difference between and IPSEC and Layer 2 VPN?
- How does DNS work, and why is it important?
- What is DHCP, and how does it distribute IP addresses?
- What are subnets, network addresses, and broadcast addresses?
- What is the difference between a public IP address and a private IP address?
I have taught over 200,000 students across a variety of platforms, and I think anyone who needs to understand Networking will love this course. Most lectures in this course are 5 – 10 minutes long. This course gives you an understanding of the most basic knowledge areas of Networking.
If you need the basics of Networking, this course will give you a strong foundation, and is the ideal starting point.
If you are a engineer, virtualization or cloud administrator, or are just getting started and you need a basic understanding of networking, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to understand basic networking concepts
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...