What you’ll learn
- Hedging Through Currency of Invoices, Hedging Through Netting, Hedging through Leading and Lagging, Hedging through Money Market Hedge
- Hedging through Forward, Hedging through Future, Hedging through Options, Hedging through Swap
- International Capital Budgeting – Local Currency Approach
- International Capital Budgeting – Foreign Currency Approach
- No Previous background of International Finance is required
INTERNATIONAL FINANCE WITHOUT FORMULA – PART II
Due to globalization, the world has become smaller. Transactions between different countries are very common now a days. Companies export goods or services to other countries as well as import goods or services from abroad. Investors too can invest their money in other countries and can take advantage of exchange rate differences. Companies with foreign exchange exposure may incur heavy losses due to unfavorable future exchange rates movements. Hedging techniques explained in this series will be of great help to reduce such losses. International finance also has various concepts such as interest rate parity, purchasing power parity, arbitrage, international capital budgeting and so on which follows various formulae. Many people including students find it difficult to understands this formulae. Hence the need for market is to explain the same without formula in very simple manner. New technique in the form of ‘Phadke Table’ is explained to understand international finance concepts without formula.
Series of videos here explains international finance and its important concepts without formulae along with practical problems in much simple manner. There are conclusions, downloadable material at the end of each lecture. Very short engaging video with very less duration for each lecture will be helpful for the students as well as users of international finance terminology.
Hedging through Currency of invoice, Hedging through netting, Hedging through leading and lagging, Hedging through Money Market Hedge, Hedging through forward, Hedging through futures, Hedging through options, Hedging through currency swaps, International Capital Budgeting – Local Currency Approach, International Capital Budgeting – Foreign Currency Approach.
Who this course is for:
- Students of CA, CS, CMA, MBA, Learners of international finance, Banks
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...