What you’ll learn
- content creation for instagram
- brand messaging on Instagram
- brand yourself on Instagram
- brand aesthetics on Instagram
- Instagram bio
- Speaking to your target audience on Instagram
- branded content creation
- Types of Instagram posts
Instagram Content Creation and Branding. What if you felt less confused about your brand and therefore much more confident when posting on Instagram every day? What if your Instagram feed and content were cohesive, on brand,
and on purpose? What if you know your target audience and how to create content that speaks to them directly? What if potential followers understood your brand messaging and how you can help them immediately?
Lady Luck is on your side because you’re invited to join Instagram Content Creation and Branding
Instagram Content Creation and Branding is a digital course teaching you how to create content for Instagram that is on-brand and on purpose. This course will you help stop wasting time scrolling and trying to figure out what to post on Instagram! Learn how to post with clarity and intention.
Here’s exactly what you will learn when you take Instagram Content Creation and Branding:
- how to define your Instagram brand message and aesthetic
- the best way to share Instagram content that connects with your brand message and target audience
- how to write a killer IG bio
- how to clearly define your target audience’s pain points
- how to take your target audience’s pain points and create Instagram content that provides value, trust, likeability and, ultimately, converts to sales
This e-course also offers real-life examples of successful Instagram posts and supplemental materials to help you create content that is easy, on-brand, and on purpose.
Sujeiry Gonzalez is a digital content creator with 15 years of experience. Her brand savviness, thanks to the content she created on her popular relationship blog and Instagram channel, catapulted her career as a relationship expert. This led to her own radio show on SiriusXM, brand sponsorships, and published pieces on Latina, Well and Good, Cosmopolitan, Madamenoire, and more, and to be featured as an expert on People, Stylecaster, USA Today, HealthLine, PopSugar, and Cosmo.
The mompreneur has hung up herLatina relationship expert crown and is excited to help womenpreneurs to create brandtastic content on Instagram and beyond, so they can make money, honey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner business owners on Instagram
- Beginner brands on Instagram
- Women business owners
- Instagram newbies