What you’ll learn
- Describe and evaluate the differences between an Actively Managed Fund and an Index Fund
- Choose Index Mutual Funds and Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) that are right for you.
- Evaluate Funds based on expenses.
- Evaluate Funds based on Risk.
- Identify and understand a Target Date Fund.
- Describe what is a Fund of Funds (FOF).
- Grasp the #1 Risk for both an Actively Managed Fund and an Index Fund.
- How to research and choose an Index Fund that’s right for them using a couple of free online tools.
- No prior investing knowledge is required just a desire to learn.
Index Mutual Funds & ETF: Low Cost + Low Risk + High Return. “Great explanations in comparing different kinds of muntual funds. Provide first hand experiences on different financial websites, making it much easier to start.” Yufei H
INVESTING IN INDEX FUNDS CAN BE A CORE LOW RISK AND LOW EXPENSE STRATEGY THAT CAN GENERATE BETTER INVESTMENT RETURNS THAN MOST ACTIVELY MANGED MUTUAL FUNDS.
HOWEVER, IT IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THESE INVESTMENTS AND HOW TO CHOOSE WISELY WHICH YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE.
Investing can be mastered by anyone and for those who really learn the key concepts and best practices they will be able to reach their most challenging financial goals and lead the life they dream about.
Unfortunately, many people do not receive the key educational information and best practices that make the difference between success and failure from a successful investor.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR.
Not boring theory. You will learn practical tips and best practices from an instructor who started with nothing (Actually $10,000 in student loans living in a 1-bedroom apartment above the garbage cans) to building a million dollar investment portfolio. No inheritance or luck just good sound actions and one of the core strategies is the use of Index Mutual Funds and Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) that you will learn about in the course and can replicate for your own personal situation.
Top Udemy quality Instructor who has a corporate training and university teaching background and continues to be an active investor who will show you the way to success.
In addition you get:
- Lifetime access to the course so you get updates and new bonus lessons for FREE.
- Quizzes that will test and confirm your knowledge.
- Ability to participate in online discussions to share ideas with other students and get answers to your questions from the instructor who will answer every question.
- Ask questions directly of the instructor and every one of those will also be answered.
- 30 day money back guarantee-love the course or return it with Udemy easy no questions asked policy.
Disclaimer Note: This course is for educational and informational purposes only. There will be no recommending of any particular investments such as a particular stock or mutual fund as only you know what is right for your portfolio and your comfort with risk and volatility. Consult with a Professional for specific advice. Course is for education purposes only and instructor will have no liability related directly or indirectly to any loss or damage.
Investing can be fun and really fun when you do it well!
No risk to sign up and impact could be life-changing. Learn from my experience and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you. Don’t delay.
Please click the TAKE THIS COURSE button in the upper right corner and let’s get started!
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest and hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for anyone looking to add a low cost and diversified type of investment into their holdings.
- Many use Index Funds as a core holding as a strategy and this course will help you with that.
- If you have been investing in Index Funds for a long time then the course may be too basic for you although there may be new insights you could gain.
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...