What you’ll learn
- Option to learn all 6 knowledge areas by enrolling in a Single Bundled Course
- Understand business analysis concepts and tasks specified in the Requirements Life Cycle Management knowledge area of IIBA BABOK Guide v3.0
- Align your business analysis knowledge and/or experience with concepts of IIBA BABOK Guide v3.0
- Prepare for globally recognized IIBA CBAP/ CCBA Certification or ECBA certificate exam
- Beginner to expert level knowledge and/or experience in using Business Analysis
- Participant should have completed Part 1 and 2 of IIBA CBAP CCBA ECBA Business Analysis Certification course
IIBA CBAP CCBA ECBA Business Analysis Certification – Part 4
IIBA Business Analysis Certification course is based on IIBA BABOK Guide version 3.0. The whole course is divided into 7 parts. This course is ideal for you if you want to prepare for IIBA certification at your own pace without spending over hundred dollars.
- Attempt quizzes (after each lecture) and reinforce learning
- Earn PD hours for ECBA application (see details below *)
- Remember concepts using downloadable PDFs
Course is suitable for
- Students and new graduates
- Professionals (with business or domain experience) who are learning and developing business analysis skills and want a career in business analysis
- Experienced business analysts as well as managers who manage business analysts
Content of the Part 4
- Introduction to Requirements Life Cycle Management knowledge area
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritise Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
Content of remaining parts
- Part 1 – Introduction, Business Analysis Key Concepts and Underlying Competencies
- Part 2 – Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Part 3 – Elicitation and Collaboration
- Part 5 – Strategy Analysis
- Part 6 – Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
- Part 7 – Solution Evaluation
- Part 4 of the course will take less than 1 hour
- The whole course will take about 7 hours to complete
Earn PD hours for ECBA application *
As per IIBA guidelines,
- Online courses (without actual instructor) will only qualify for PD hours needed for ECBA application (and not for CCBA or CBAP).
- You only get 1 PD hour for 1 hour of course content. So, for 7 hours of whole course (all 7 parts), you will earn 7 PD hours for ECBA application.
- For rest of PD hours, you can attend other online courses in business analysis and also claim hours spent on studying BABOK Guide.
Please note that course does not cover 50 most commonly used business analysis techniques (described in chapter 10 of BABOK guide v3.0), as it is difficult to provide explanation (with examples) for these many techniques in an online course. However, participants would be able to study use of techniques from the provided downloadable PDF file.
Please also note that the course does not cover 5 perspectives (described in chapter 11 of BABOK guide v3.0), as there shall be no questions on them in the exam (as clarified by IIBA in one of their webinars). However, CBAP/ CCBA aspirants are advised to go through them directly from BABOK guide v3.0.
Who this course is for:
- Students enrolled in business analysis academic programs
- New graduates who are learning and developing business analysis skills
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Professionals with business or domain experience who want to change career into business analysis
- Managers who manage Business Analysts