What you’ll learn
- Learn the Basics of Music Licensing.
- Gain Knowledge of how to find major players in Music Licensing.
- Learn about the in’s and out’s of Music Publishing.
- Gain Knowledge on how to build your own professional Music Catalogue for Tv and Film.
- Learn how to pitch your songs and instrumentals to music supervisors.
- Have a background in producing, writing songs, and composing music.
- Have an open mind and a professional attitude.
- Have a desire to learn more and make process in your journey in music licensing.
What’s up! How We Got Our 1st Placements In TV
If you are looking for ways to get your music out there, music licensing is a great way to get started.
My name is Joseph, and I am a music producer and composer.
And both my co instructor Lee Evans “Mugs Amillion” and I,
Have music placed on major TV Networks like MTV, VH1, BET, Bravo, Oxygen Network, Netflix, and more!
And in this course we are going to teach you the basics of music licensing and how you can get your first placements in TV.
Check out what our current students had to say after taking this course:
“This was an awesome course! I started making “Type beats” on YouTube and wanted to transition into TV & Film this course helped me a Lot to maintain a sustainable source of income being a musician” – Marquis Evans
“This course offers exceptional content in a concise, non overloading format. Very helpful!” – Jay W
“Excellent Course. It turned me on to a lot of things I didn’t know about. This course is an excellent place to start for anyone looking to gain knowledge on music licensing.” – Kendall Watson
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the basics of music licensing
- Know the type of people to reach out to
- Know how to make better music
- Gain access to several helpful resources
- And much more!
This course is has about 1 hour of content.
So its easy to understand and digest…
Plus it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee,
Which means you can watch the full course and if you aren’t satisfied, you can get a full refund within 30 days of enrollment.
So stop wasting time trying to learn on your own…
Enroll now to learn how to start getting your first placements in TV today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is made for music producers, songwriters, and recording artists seeking information on how to start getting their music placed in tv and film.
- This course is NOT made for music professionals that already have lots of credits in tv and film, but can still be a great general music licensing resource.
The download link is being prepared 20 Seconds...