What you’ll learn
- How to use Squarespace: Make Your Own Creative Website
- How to make a Squarespace website
- How to build a website without using code
- The importance of website flow and visual balance
- How to set up blog posts
- How to use website animation
- How to break away from a website template, and make a unique site
- How to make a website work on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Be super creative 🙂
- Website research, being able to pick out what works
How to use Squarespace: Make Your Own Creative Website Making websites can be a little bit tricky these days, but you will find there are loads of different programs out there to help you.
One of the BEST of these has to be Squarespace. With Squarespace you can take one of their pre-made templates and you can tear it all apart and play around with the design. And right now I am gonna show you how to be SUPER CREATIVE with your brand new website.
Here is what you will learn:
- Squarespace account setup
- Template research
- How to get SUPER CREATIVE with a pre-made template, and give it all your own style
- How to change colours and fonts
- How to add background animations
- How to make sure your new website looks great on laptop and mobile
This course is perfect for:
- Beginners – If you have never used Squarespace and you have never built a website this will talk you through the site building basics, and show you how to take those into your own beautiful style.
- Experienced Website designers – For those of you comfortable with Squarespace this will show you how to take a pre-made template and make it look super unique.
When your website is complete and live post it here in the projects section and I’ll give you my full feedback.
- Music – Calm Dance by AleXZavesa
- Extra film footage – Samuel Hesketh
Who this course is for:
- Website Beginners