What you’ll learn
- How to identify AI startup opportunities through in-depth interviews with successful founders in the AI / Machine Learning space.
- What the trends, new innovations and best business models are for ArtificiaI Intelligence / Machine Learning startups.
- When to bring on a team while building an AI startup.
- When to start raising funds for a Machine Learning startup.
- How to scale a Machine Learning / AI startup.
- What the exit options are for an Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning startup.
- The only requirement for this course is an open mind and a willingness to learn.
How To Build AI / Machine Learning Startups | Sramana Mitra. The 1Mby1M Methodology is based on case studies. In this course, Sramana Mitra shares the tribal knowledge of tech entrepreneurs by giving students the rare seat at the table with the entrepreneurs, investors and thought leaders who provide the most instructive perspectives on how to build a thriving business. Through these conversations, students gain access to case studies exploring the alleys of entrepreneurship. Sramana’s synthesis of key learnings and incisive analysis add great depth to each discussion.
One of the single hottest trends in technology startups is Artificial Intelligence (AI). Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and various other nuances are being constantly applied to problems up and down the alleyways of all industries from Manufacturing, to Retail, to Education, to Drug Discovery.
All the methodology building blocks you have been learning through Sramana’s entrepreneurship fundamentals courses apply. You can, for instance, bootstrap an AI startup with Services, then raise money (or not). You can build a Unicorn (or not).
In addition, you will learn domain specific lessons from entrepreneur case studies and thought leader interviews. You will also listen to investor perspectives on AI ventures and new trends they (and Sramana) have identified.
Artificial Intelligence still has a lot of white space. Therefore, entrepreneurs looking for ideas to develop as new startups would do well to study the trend and the opportunities thereof. In the interviews, Sramana always spends time with practicing entrepreneurs exploring what open problems they see in their domains, from their respective vantage points. These serve as excellent pointers for entrepreneurs to go dig in fertile soil in search of pain points around which to build new startups.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will be changing the world without question. Entrepreneurs with interest and expertise in this field are in high demand.
This course should help you streamline your thinking and zero in on a concrete game plan of where to focus and how.
The 1Mby1M courses are all heavily based on interview-based case studies on Innovation, Business Models, Go To Market Strategies, Validation Principles, and various other nuances of an entrepreneur’s journey. We offer extensive opportunities for entrepreneurs to learn the lessons from the trenches from successful entrepreneurs who have done it before and Investors who support their ambition.
Who this course is for:
- Ambitious entrepreneurs who want to pursue innovation by building their own startup.
- Engineers who want to turn their AI knowledge into multi-million dollar revenue businesses by becoming startup founders rather than remaining employees.
- Aspiring founders who want to increase their chances of getting accepted into a top startup accelerator such as Y Combinator, Techstars, or 500 Startups.
- Any entrepreneur who wants to learn from successful entrepreneurs who have done it before, and from the investors who have supported them.
- Professors teaching technology entrepreneurship courses anywhere in the world.
The download link is being prepared 20 Seconds...