What you’ll learn
- How to read and interpret nutrition facts labels
- The implications of emotional health on physical health
- How to make educated food choices
- Physical exercises that significantly aid in weight management
- No experience needed – beginner friendly
How To Become Your Own Nutritionist. This course serves as a concise, yet thorough lesson/lecture geared towards empowering viewers to become a healthier version of themselves. The speaker, Kyra Myles, teaches viewers how to utilize a holistic approach to nutrition to not only achieve their weight goals but acquire a more hygienic emotional, mental, and physical lifestyle.
Not only does this course offer a digestible style of information however the instructor provides a quiz section within the course to reinforce the knowledge of viewers and solidify the information being learned. The instructor was keen to make this course as interactive as possible and prides herself on the holistic approach that this course takes to physical health. Afterall, our minds, and bodies work together and for us to become the best version of ourselves it is imperative that we work on getting them both on the same page.
Kyra Myles has plenty of experience with nutrition, dieting, and exercise. She found herself calorie tracking as early as middle school due to the fear of being overweight and the negative commentary she encountered whenever her weight would fluctuate. Over the years she has devoted a lot of time and energy to becoming a healthier version of herself not only physically but mentally and feels ready to pass on the knowledge she has learned thus far to her viewers.
Who this course is for:
- This course serves as a concise, yet thorough lesson/lecture geared towards empowering viewers to become a healthier version of themselves. The speaker, Kyra Myles, teaches viewers how to utilize a holistic approach to nutrition in order to not only achieve their weight goals but also acquire a more beneficial lifestyle physically, emotionally, and mentally.