What you’ll learn
- How to make tinctures and glycerites
- How to formulate custom herbal medicine
- The basics of phytochemistry and botany
- Overview of western herbal history
- Useful herbs for over 50 different health conditions
- Detailed information on 65 medicinal herbs and how to use them
- Curiosity about herbalism
- No experience necessary
Herbalism for Beginners
Have you ever wanted to experience the joy of making herbal remedies or to take charge of your health in a more natural way? Have you ever wanted the ability to help your friends and family in times of crisis if the need arose? If so, Herbalism for Beginners is for you.
Herbalism for Beginners is a comprehensive introduction to western herbalism. You will learn a broad mix of fun and interesting topics. Complex subjects are broken down in an easy-to-understand way that you will be able to apply to making your own custom herbal remedies.
The goal of this course is to empower you with the knowledge of over 65 medicinal herbs in order to create custom herbal remedies for your own health needs. In addition, Herbalism for Beginners covers 50 different health conditions and teaches you which herbs are useful in each case.
Why is it so crucial to return to herbalism now?
We need to return to a more sustainable healthcare model, one that includes herbal medicine. This is especially important now in our globalized economy as international conflicts endanger trade with the world’s largest supplier of pharmaceutical ingredients. With our fragile just-in-time supply-chain, herbalism has never been so vital.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making herbal remedies