What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic composition of a URL.
- Understand Google’s Advanced Search Operators.
- Leverage Google’s Advanced Search Operators to identify security issues.
- Leverage Google’s Advanced Search Operators to find people and filter internet results.
- Understand threat actor process for attack chaining with Google Advanced Operators.
- Understand basic system admin practice to limit Google Advanced Operator vulnerabilities.
- This course starts from the beginning. Everyone is welcome….in fact it is designed for beginners. 🙂
Google Dorking (Advanced Operators) for Security Dorks Google Dorking (Advanced Operators) for Security Dorks
Let’s cover syntax, tools, techniques, and mindset together…
Start your journey with Google Hacking, Google Dorking, Advanced Operators today.
Google Dorking (Advanced Operators) for Security Dorks covers the basics of URLs and advanced operations first. Then we move on to filtering, URL/Page Operators, Cache, Special Characters, and more. From there, learners take a break and watch an entire lecture of demos. After we discuss the mindset and considerations for Google Hacking. The course concludes with system security guidance and recommended continued self-studies. Learn how adversarial forces think and how to counter them.
Google hacking, also named Google Dorking, is a hacker technique that uses Google Search and other Google applications to find security holes in the configuration and computer code that websites are using.
Below is a course outline.
∙What is a Google Dork?
∙How are Google Dorking techniques leveraged?
∙What is an advanced operator?
∙What is a URL?
Advanced Operator Basics
∙Advanced Operator Searches
Advanced Operator Demos
∙Finding FTP Servers
∙Finding SSH Keys
∙Insecure IP Cameras
∙Special Character Operators
∙SQL Injection Chaining
∙More Data Finding Ideas…
∙Do Your Research!
∙Dorks and Cheatsheets (Course Resources)
∙(GoogleGuide/ GHDB (Online)
∙Google Hacks, GooLag Scanner, GooDork (Tools)
System Admin Guidance
∙Self or Third-Party Assessments
The hardest part is getting started. Join me today! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Security Practitioners looking to leverage Google’s Advanced Operators for OSINT, Security Assessment, or System Hardening.