What you’ll learn
- Training on 20 Google Workspace for Education tools and preparation for Google Certified Educator Level – 1 test using latest material.
- Training on tools and strategies led by Ed-Tech instructor to help you become a Google Certified Educator with ease &passion. Build your knowledge from scratch!
- Preparation for Google Certified Educator Level 1 test. Insights on test preparation, extra resources and strategies
- Learn Tools like Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Sites , Forms and Jamboard to create wonderful teaching resources.
- Leverage productivity tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Keep and Google Tasks to help you manage your time and efforts better. Learn more to do more 🙂
- Boost your online teaching experience. Manage your class and its functioning using amazing google tools that are absolutely free and safe to use with students.
- Become a tech savvy teacher and lead your class using technology. Increased proficiency and strategies to integrate technology in your classroom.
- Tips , Bonuses and Case studies included with lesson plan ideas. You will also be taught how to create wonderful resources using the Google Workspace Tools 🙂
- Additional bonuses include tools like YouTube Basics, Google Earth and Google Drawing.
- No requirements
- Willingness to learn and practice is the key 🙂
Google Certified Educator – 2022 – Online Teacher Training. Are you looking to boost your online classroom experience & presence? Do you also want to become a Google Certified Educator and leverage Google Workspace for Education Tools?
This course is designed and delivered for educators , teachers and professionals who would love to get tech savvy and use their skills at workplace
Want to know how? Read next..
This course will help you :
- Gain practical knowledge on 15 Google for Education tools from scratch. Ideal even for beginners
- Skills, tips and tricks to create engaging resources, organize your virtual classroom and work, increase productivity and manage time better
- Get trained to Become a Google Certified Educator and take your profile to the next level!
By the end of the course, you will be able to smoothly use and apply the following tools into your workspace/classroom
- Basics of a Google Account
- Google Chrome
- Google Search
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Slides
- Google Sheets
- Google Forms
- Google Jamboard
- Google Sites
- Google Mail
- Google Calendar
- Google Keep
- Google Tasks
- YouTube Basics
Not just this,
- Technology integration tips for each of the above tools in your lesson plans
- Resource creation strategies
- Training and Mock test for Google Certified Educator Test
- Tips on how to set up your own Online Teaching Center.
Ready to boost your skills? I know you said yes 😉
Hope to see you inside the course! Feel free to drop in your doubts, ratings and reviews!
Happy Learning & Happy Teaching,
Teach and Reach Project
Who this course is for:
- NQT ( Newly Qualified Teachers)
- School Teachers
- Coaches taking classes online
- Anyone curios to learn technology