What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course, student’s will take full advantage of Google Calendar amazing tools and use them to manage clients’ schedules like a rockstar!
- Students must have access to Gmail (it’s free!).
- Students must have access to Google Calendar on a computer. Access via smartphone is preferred, but not mandatory.
Executive Assistants: Manage Client’s GCal (Beginners) Managing client calendars can be daunting and overwhelming. But fear not! With Google Calendar, and this course, you’ll learn how to use all of the available features to provide flawless calendar management services to your clients.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL
- Set up a Gmail address and calendar.
- Set up a temporary fake client account to practice interacting with a client calendar.
- Send a client request to share a calendar with you.
- Create, edit, and delete one-time events.
- Create, edit, and delete recurring events.
- Set up meetings, calls, and conferences both in person and virtually.
- Set up meetings with a 3rd party with scripts and canned responses.
- Add text, bullet points, and attachments to a calendar event.
- Customize calendar preferences like time zones, meeting lengths, and general layout.
- Implement expert strategies to facilitate your client’s experience and increase client satisfaction.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Over 2 hours of video lessons with visual step-by-step instructions.
- An eBook that contains:
- Screenshots that are easy to understand and reference at any point.
- Scripts so you can just copy/paste and save time.
- Glossary of calendar terminology so you never feel lost or overwhelmed.
- Tasks to help you test your skills and use Google Calendar with confidence and ease.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are an Executive Assistant. Although I am a Virtual Assistant, these lessons apply to anyone who manages a calendar for someone else.
- You manage your clients’ calendars on Google Calendar.
- You are a beginner Google Calendar user, or if you need an in-depth refresher course.
- You want strategies and scripts to make managing clients’ calendars more efficient and less time-consuming.
THE COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You are an experienced, advanced Google Calendar user.
- You are an Outlook user.
- You use Gsuite.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for perfect for Assistants who are brand new to Calendar management.
- This course is for Assistants who use Google Calendar to manage calendars for clients.
- This course is NOT for people who are already well-versed in Google Calendar and calendar management strategies.
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...