What you’ll learn
- Students will learn the background and present day landscape of cyber security technologies and practices
- Attendees in this program will also experience detailed hands-on lab exercises reinforcing major concepts learned, including today’s most common exploits
- Students will also enjoy learning about the very latest information technology trends that are having a huge impact on the cyber security landscape
- Learners also Leave the course with a detailed understanding of important underlying technologies of security today such as encryption and hashing
- Students should have basic familiarity with computer technology, basic networking, and an awareness of cloud technology. Our most successful students are those that possess a plus and net worth plus levels of knowledge entering his course. Please keep in mind that your instructors are here to help should you fail to meet any of the prerequisites that are recommended. Do not let that stop you from experiencing this course.
Ethical Hacking: Ultimate Kit for Certification and Beyond. This is the Ethical Hacking course you have been looking for. This kit is jam-packed with the lectures, quizzes, practice exams, flashcards, and Hands-On Lab assignments you need to succeed in your pursuit of knowledge in Ethical Hacking!
For those interested in getting certified, this course helps prepare you for various ethical hacking, pen-testing, and other cyber security disciplines.
This course includes the following:
- Full coverage of all relevant ethical hacking objectives as defined by the top industry certifications
- Practice quizzes to ensure retention of key facts from each of the 30+ modules in the course
- Two full 125-question Ethical Hacking practice exams
- Hundreds of valuable electronic flashcards to help you memorize key facts
- Hands-On Lab exercises
- Downloadable resources
- Q and A forum
- Discussion forum
- Additional study resources
This course also features Ethical Hacking in the Headlines videos that will help bring this important content to life in the context of today’s complex environment.
Hands-On Lab assignments include:
- Using Wireshark
- Building a VPC in AWS
- Running Kali on Windows
- Running Kali in AWS
- Building a switched network
- Reconning MAC addresses
- Configuring SPAN
- Configuring Port Security
- Configuring DHCP Snooping
- Scanning a Host System
- Implementing Firewalls
- Performing encryption
- Hardening systems
- Securing routing protocols
- Configuring IP spoofing protections
- and many more…
Do not delay your cyber security career any longer. Enroll in the Ultimate Kit for Certification and Beyond! Every great journey starts with a first step – this course is it!
Learn the skills and knowledge required to thrive in a security-focused IT career today! Get certified – or choose not to – but get the knowledge that builds a lifetime of success with this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those individuals that are interested in delving deeper into cyber security. Many often times our students are existing security professionals or they are “freshers “that are just getting started in there exciting cyber security careers. This course has been well received by those pursuing certification and those that are just interested in improving their IT skills.
The download link is being prepared 50 Seconds...